- BMW Alpina XB7 car insurance rates average $2,856 per year (about $238 per month) for full coverage, depending on policy limits.
- Ranked ninth out of 13 vehicles in the large luxury SUV segment for 2023, average car insurance rates for the BMW Alpina XB7 cost $262 more per year than the segment average.
How much does BMW Alpina XB7 insurance cost?
Ranked ninth out of 13 vehicles in the large luxury SUV class, BMW Alpina XB7 insurance costs around $2,856 a year, or around $238 monthly.
When compared to the national average car insurance rate of $1,685, which factors in all vehicles (not just luxury SUVs), the Alpina XB7 costs an average of $1,171 more per year for a full-coverage insurance policy.
The bar chart below takes the average insurance rate and factors is variables like driver age, policy deductibles, and driving record to show how much rates can fluctuate. The average rate for the Alpina XB7 is the Safe Driver Age 40 rate.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$6,534||$545|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$5,722||$477|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$3,990||$333|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$3,912||$326|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$3,058||$255|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$2,856||$238|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$2,596||$216|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$2,554||$213|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$2,372||$198|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$2,320||$193|
The next list discusses some additional factors that may increase or decrease the cost of car insurance.
- Lower the cost of your policy by increasing deductibles. Boosting your deductibles from $500 to $1,000 could save around $536 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $1,064 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Decreasing policy deductibles makes car insurance more expensive. Cutting your deductibles from $500 to $250 could cost an additional $562 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $1,126 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- A good driving record means cheaper policy costs. To find the cheapest Alpina XB7 insurance rates, it pays to be a safe driver. As a matter of fact, just a couple of minor moving violations can potentially raise Alpina XB7 insurance cost by as much as $744 per year. Serious misdemeanors such as DUI and hit-and-run could raise rates by an additional $2,632 or more.
- Get better rates due to your occupation. Most auto insurance providers offer discounts for being employed in professions like nurses, accountants, emergency medical technicians, firefighters, high school and elementary teachers, and others. Being employed in a qualifying occupation may save between $86 and $178 on your annual Alpina XB7 insurance bill, depending on your age.
- High-risk Alpina XB7 insurance can get expensive. For a 40-year-old driver, the need to buy a high-risk policy can potentially increase rates by $3,416 or more per year.
- As driver age increases, insurance rates tend to go down. The difference in insurance rates for a 2023 BMW Alpina XB7 between a 50-year-old driver ($2,596 per year) and a 20-year-old driver ($5,722 per year) is $3,126, or a savings of 75.2%.
BMW Alpina XB7 insurance vs. other large luxury SUVs
When average insurance prices are compared to other large luxury SUVs, the XB7 costs $412 more per year to insure than the Cadillac Escalade, $1,036 more than the Volvo XC90, and $606 more than the Mercedes-Benz GLS450.
The BMW Alpina XB7 ranks ninth out of 13 total comparison vehicles in the 2023 large luxury SUV segment for most affordable car insurance rates. The Alpina XB7 costs an average of $2,856 per year to insure for full coverage, while the average insurance rate for the segment is $2,594 per year, a difference of $262 per year.
The following table shows how BMW Alpina XB7 car insurance rates compare to the rest of the full-size luxury SUV segment.
|7||Lexus LX 570||$2,480||-$376|
|8||Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 SUV||$2,642||-$214|
|9||BMW Alpina XB7||$2,856||--|
|11||Land Rover Range Rover||$3,062||$206|
|12||Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG||$3,212||$356|
|13||Mercedes-Benz Maybach GLS 600||$3,352||$496|