How much does Nissan NV200 insurance cost?
Plan on paying an average of $1,424 per year to insure a 2022 Nissan NV200, which is about $119 each month. Collision insurance is about $420 a year, comprehensive (or other-than-collision) coverage is an estimated $346, and the remaining liability and medical payments insurance costs around $658.
The following rate chart demonstrates how Nissan NV200 car insurance prices can change depending on driver age and the policy deductibles.
|Driver Age||Deductible||Annual Cost||Monthly Cost|
Additional insights regarding the cost of insurance for a Nissan NV200 include:
- Save money due to your employment. The vast majority of car insurance companies offer discounts for certain professions like high school and elementary teachers, college professors, accountants, lawyers, police officers and law enforcement, and others. If your job can earn you this discount, you may save between $43 and $158 on your yearly insurance cost, depending on the age of the rated driver.
- Excellent credit equals excellent rates. Drivers who maintain a credit score over 800 could save as much as $224 per year compared to a credit rating of 670-739. Conversely, a mediocre credit score could cost as much as $259 more per year.
- A good driving record pays dividends. If you want cheap NV200 insurance rates, it’s necessary to be a good, safe driver. Just one or two minor infractions have the consequences of increasing NV200 insurance cost by as much as $372 per year. Serious misdemeanors such as DUI/DWI and felony use of a motor vehicle could raise rates by an additional $1,282 or more.
- Expect to pay a lot for high-risk insurance. For a 20-year-old driver, having a high frequency of accidents or violations can potentially increase rates by $2,152 or more per year.
- As you get older, rates tend to drop. The difference in insurance cost for a Nissan NV200 between a 40-year-old driver ($1,424 per year) and a 20-year-old driver ($2,784 per year) is $1,360, or a savings of 48.9%.
- The gender of the driver affects insurance cost. For a 2022 Nissan NV200, a 20-year-old male driver receives an average rate of $2,784 per year, while a 20-year-old woman will pay $2,110, a difference of $674 per year. The females get the cheaper rate by far. But by age 50, the cost for male drivers is $1,298 and the rate for females is $1,272, a difference of only $26.
- Safe drivers have cheaper NV200 insurance. At-fault accidents raise insurance rates, as much as $644 per year for a 30-year-old driver and even as much as $468 per year for a 50-year-old driver.