- Cadillac car insurance cost for 2023 models ranges from $1,634 per year for a Cadillac XT4 up to $2,508 per year for the Cadillac Escalade.
- Compared to other luxury brands, average car insurance rates for a Cadillac are 26% cheaper than Mercedes-Benz, 24% cheaper than BMW, and 20% cheaper than Audi.
- Average car insurance cost per month for Cadillac ranges from $136 to $209, depending on the model.
How much does Cadillac insurance cost?
Average car insurance cost for 2023 Cadillac models ranges from $1,634 per year for the Cadillac XT4 to $2,508 per year for the Cadillac Escalade. This is the equivalent of $136 to $209 per month.
The average cost per year when averaged for all Cadillac models is $1,910. Models that are closest to the average price are the Cadillac XT6, Cadillac CT4, and Cadillac CT5. Annual insurance cost for those three models is $1,762, $1,890, and $1,948, respectively.
When compared to the average car insurance rate for all vehicles in the U.S. of $1,728, Cadillac insurance costs $182 more per year than the national average rate.
The table below shows average Cadillac insurance rates broken out by model. Models no longer in production are indicated with the last year produced in parentheses.
|Model||Annual Cost||Monthly Cost|
|Cadillac ATS 2019 and prior model years||$1,832||$153|
|Cadillac CT6 2020 and prior model years||$2,020||$168|
|Cadillac CTS 2019 and prior model years||$1,708||$142|
|Cadillac CTS-V 2019 and prior model years||$2,248||$187|
|Cadillac ELR 2016 and prior model years||$1,760||$147|
|Cadillac SRX 2016 and prior model years||$1,526||$127|
|Cadillac XTS 2019 and prior model years||$1,824||$152|
Is Cadillac insurance expensive?
When compared to other luxury brands, Cadillac car insurance costs $156 less per year on average than Lexus, $273 less than Infiniti, $424 less than Audi, and $570 less than Mercedes-Benz.
We compared Cadillac insurance rates to seven other luxury brands to see how they compared. The results are shown in the chart below.
Out of the brands compared in the chart above, Volvo has the most similar rates to Cadillac.
The rest of the brands have more variation. For example, average Cadillac insurance rates are 20% cheaper per year than Audi, 24% cheaper than BMW, 7.8% cheaper than Lexus, and 26% cheaper than Mercedes-Benz.
The next table includes both luxury and non-luxury automotive brands to give a broader comparison to Cadillac rates. If the value in the difference column is red, the comparison brand is more expensive on average than Cadillac. If the value is green, the brand is cheaper overall than Cadillac.
|Automotive Brand||Insurance Cost||Difference|
Despite being a luxury brand, Cadillac car insurance rates really to compare fairly well to some non-luxury brands.
Average Cadillac insurance rates are only 4.5% more expensive per year than Ford, 6% more expensive than Chevy, 14.2% more expensive than Honda, and 4.3% more expensive than Toyota.
What is the cheapest Cadillac insurance?
The cheapest Cadillac to insure is the Cadillac XT4, which is a small luxury SUV. It costs an average of $1,634 per year to insure. The second cheapest Cadillac to insure is the Cadillac XT5 with an average cost of $1,720 per year.
Rounding out the top five cheapest Cadillac vehicles to insure are the Cadillac XT6, Cadillac CT4, and Cadillac CT5. Average rates for all five models are shown below.
Top five cheapest Cadillacs to insure for 2023
- Cadillac XT4 – (small luxury SUV) Average yearly rate of $1,634 or $136 per month
- Cadillac XT5 – (midsize luxury SUV) Average yearly rate of $1,720 or $143 per month
- Cadillac XT6 – (midsize luxury SUV) Average yearly rate of $1,762 or $147 per month
- Cadillac CT4 – (small luxury car) Average yearly rate of $1,890 or $158 per month
- Cadillac CT5 – (midsize luxury car) Average yearly rate of $1,948 or $162 per month