- Cadillac XT4 insurance costs an average of $1,340 per year, or around $112 per month for full coverage.
- Out of 34 vehicles in the small luxury SUV segment, the XT4 ranks #2 for insurance affordability.
- Cadillac XT4 insurance cost ranges from $1,286 to $1,372 annually for an average driver, depending on trim level.
How much does Cadillac XT4 car insurance cost?
Cadillac XT4 insurance rates average $1,340 yearly, or about $112 on a monthly basis, for full coverage. With the average small luxury SUV costing $1,714 a year to insure, the Cadillac XT4 may save an estimated $374 or more on an annual basis.
Depending on the trim level being insured, monthly car insurance rates for a 2022 Cadillac XT4 range from $107 to $114.
The chart below breaks down average car insurance cost on a 2022 Cadillac XT4 using different driver ages and risk profiles.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$3,008||$251|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$2,636||$220|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$1,866||$156|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$1,770||$148|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$1,422||$119|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$1,340||$112|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$1,220||$102|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$1,196||$100|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$1,116||$93|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$1,116||$93|
The XT4 vs other SUVs: How does insurance compare?
When XT4 car insurance cost is compared directly to the top-selling other small luxury SUVs, the XT4 costs $214 less per year than the Lexus NX 350, $278 less than the Mercedes-Benz GLC300, $528 less than the BMW X3, and $32 more than the Acura RDX.
The Cadillac XT4 ranks #2 out of 34 total vehicles in the small luxury SUV segment. The XT4 costs an estimated $1,340 per year for full coverage insurance and the category average rate is $1,714 per year, a difference of $374 per year.
The chart below shows how average car insurance rates for a Cadillac XT4 compare to the top-selling compact luxury SUVs. For a total class comparison, we include a larger table after the chart that details insurance rate affordability rankings for all 34 models in the small luxury SUV category.
|4||Lexus NX 250||$1,516||$176|
|6||Lexus NX 350h||$1,528||$188|
|7||Lexus UX 250h||$1,530||$190|
|8||Lexus NX 350||$1,554||$214|
|9||Lexus UX 200||$1,558||$218|
|10||Lexus NX 450h||$1,598||$258|
|11||Mercedes-Benz GLB 250||$1,602||$262|
|12||Land Rover Evoque||$1,612||$272|
|20||Mercedes-Benz GLA35 AMG||$1,714||$374|
|23||Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG||$1,766||$426|
|26||Land Rover Defender||$1,798||$458|
|27||Land Rover Range Rover Velar||$1,806||$466|
|28||Alfa Romeo Stelvio||$1,844||$504|
|34||Aston Martin DBX||$2,772||$1,432|
Comparing the average cost of auto insurance on a XT4 to small luxury SUVs with the most comparable sticker prices can provide us with another useful metric. For the 2022 model, the average cost to buy a XT4 is $40,707, before destination charges and documentation fees.
The compact luxury SUV models closest in cost to the Cadillac XT4 for the 2022 model year are the BMW X2, Lexus NX 350h, Mercedes-Benz GLB 250, and Audi Q3.
The data below shows how those models compare to a 2022 XT4 by both purchase price and insurance rates.
- Cadillac XT4 vs. BMW X2 – Having an average price of $40,550 ($36,600 to $46,450), the BMW X2 costs $157 less than the average cost for the XT4. Buying insurance for the BMW X2 costs an average of $350 more annually than the Cadillac XT4.
- Cadillac XT4 vs. Lexus NX 350h – For a new model, the sticker price on the 2022 Lexus NX 350h averages $343 more than the XT4 ($41,050 compared to $40,707). Drivers can expect to pay approximately $188 more every 12 months for full-coverage insurance on the Lexus NX 350h compared to a XT4.
- Cadillac XT4 vs. Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 – Having an average price of $41,150 and ranging from $38,600 to $43,700, the Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 costs $443 more than the average cost for the XT4. Expect to pay around $262 more annually for insurance on the Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 compared to a XT4.
- Cadillac XT4 vs. Audi Q3 – Having an average MSRP of $39,200 and ranging from $36,400 to $42,000, the Audi Q3 costs $1,507 less than the average MSRP for the XT4. Full-coverage car insurance on the Audi Q3 costs an average of $372 more annually than the Cadillac XT4.
What is the cheapest Cadillac XT4 insurance?
The cheapest Cadillac XT4 model to insure is the base Luxury 2WD model at $1,286 per year. The second cheapest model is the base Luxury AWD model at $1,324 per year.
The three Cadillac XT4 models with the most expensive insurance rates are the XT4 Premium Luxury 2WD, the Sport AWD, and the Premium Luxury 4WD trim levels at around $1,342, $1,372, and $1,372 per year, respectively.
The next table breaks down average annual and 6-month Cadillac XT4 car insurance rates, in addition to a monthly budget estimate, for each 2022 model year package and trim level.
|Cadillac XT4 Trim Level||Annual Policy||6-month Policy||Per Month|
|Premium Luxury 2WD||$1,342||$671||$112|
|Premium Luxury 4WD||$1,372||$686||$114|