- Cadillac XT4 insurance costs an average of $1,592 per year, or around $133 per month for full coverage.
- Out of 37 vehicles in the small luxury SUV segment, the XT4 ranks second for insurance affordability.
- Cadillac XT4 insurance cost ranges from $1,528 to $1,634 annually for an average driver, depending on trim level.
How much does Cadillac XT4 car insurance cost?
Cadillac XT4 insurance rates average $1,592 yearly, or about $133 on a monthly basis, for full coverage. With the average small luxury SUV costing $1,909 a year to insure, the Cadillac XT4 may save an estimated $317 or more on an annual basis.
Depending on the trim level being insured, monthly car insurance rates for a 2023 Cadillac XT4 range from $127 to $136.
The chart below breaks down average car insurance cost on a 2023 Cadillac XT4 using different driver ages and risk profiles.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$3,580||$298|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$3,138||$262|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$2,228||$186|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$2,078||$173|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$1,680||$140|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$1,592||$133|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$1,450||$121|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$1,422||$119|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$1,340||$112|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$1,324||$110|
The XT4 vs other SUVs: How does insurance compare?
When XT4 car insurance cost is compared directly to the top-selling other small luxury SUVs, the XT4 costs $178 less per year than the Lexus NX 350, $206 less than the Mercedes-Benz GLC300, $484 less than the BMW X3, and $120 more than the Acura RDX.
The Cadillac XT4 ranks second out of 37 total vehicles in the small luxury SUV segment. The XT4 costs an estimated $1,592 per year for full coverage insurance and the category average rate is $1,909 per year, a difference of $317 per year.
The chart below shows how average car insurance rates for a Cadillac XT4 compare to the top-selling compact luxury SUVs. For a total class comparison, we include a larger table after the chart that details insurance rate affordability rankings for all 37 models in the small luxury SUV category.
|4||Lexus UX 250h||$1,650||$58|
|6||Mercedes-Benz GLB 250||$1,718||$126|
|7||Lexus NX 250||$1,740||$148|
|8||Lexus NX 350h||$1,760||$168|
|9||Lexus NX 350||$1,770||$178|
|11||Lexus NX 450h||$1,776||$184|
|13||Alfa Romeo Tonale||$1,790||$198|
|15||Lexus RZ 450e||$1,802||$210|
|18||Land Rover Evoque||$1,828||$236|
|21||Mercedes-Benz GLA35 AMG||$1,914||$322|
|23||Mercedes-Benz EQB 300||$1,954||$362|
|25||Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG||$1,968||$376|
|26||Alfa Romeo Stelvio||$1,978||$386|
|28||Land Rover Range Rover Velar||$1,996||$404|
|29||Mercedes-Benz EQB 350||$2,000||$408|
|31||Land Rover Defender||$2,044||$452|
|37||Aston Martin DBX||$3,424||$1,832|
Comparing the average cost of auto insurance on a XT4 to small luxury SUVs with the most comparable sticker prices can provide us with another useful metric. For the 2023 model, the average cost to buy a XT4 is $41,540, before destination charges and documentation fees.
The compact luxury SUV models closest in cost to the Cadillac XT4 for the 2023 model year are the BMW X1, Audi Q3, Mercedes-Benz GLB 250, and Mercedes-Benz GLA250.
The data below shows how those models compare to a 2023 XT4 by both purchase price and insurance rates. Additional comparisons for other makes and models can be found on our insurance cost comparisons page.
- Cadillac XT4 vs. BMW X1 – Having an average price of $41,200 ($39,100 to $43,300), the BMW X1 costs $340 less than the average cost for the XT4. Buying insurance for the BMW X1 costs an average of $196 more annually than the Cadillac XT4.
- Cadillac XT4 vs. Audi Q3 – For a new model, the sticker price on the 2023 Audi Q3 averages $690 less than the XT4 ($40,850 compared to $41,540). Drivers can expect to pay approximately $228 more every 12 months for full-coverage insurance on the Audi Q3 compared to a XT4.
- Cadillac XT4 vs. Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 – Having an average price of $42,350 and ranging from $39,800 to $44,900, the Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 costs $810 more than the average cost for the XT4. Expect to pay around $126 more annually for insurance on the Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 compared to a XT4.
- Cadillac XT4 vs. Mercedes-Benz GLA250 – Having an average MSRP of $39,850 and ranging from $37,500 to $42,200, the Mercedes-Benz GLA250 costs $1,690 less than the average MSRP for the XT4. Full-coverage car insurance on the Mercedes-Benz GLA250 costs an average of $120 more annually than the Cadillac XT4.
What is the cheapest Cadillac XT4 insurance?
The cheapest Cadillac XT4 model to insure is the base Luxury 2WD model at $1,528 per year. The second cheapest model is the base Luxury AWD model at $1,572 per year.
The three Cadillac XT4 models with the most expensive insurance rates are the XT4 Sport 2WD, the Sport AWD, and the Premium Luxury 4WD trim levels at around $1,604, $1,626, and $1,634 per year, respectively.
The next table breaks down average annual and 6-month Cadillac XT4 car insurance rates, in addition to a monthly budget estimate, for each 2023 model year package and trim level.
|Cadillac XT4 Trim Level||Annual Policy||Six-Month Policy||Per Month|
|Premium Luxury 2WD||$1,592||$796||$133|
|Premium Luxury 4WD||$1,634||$817||$136|