- Drivers can expect to pay on average around $1,762 per year, $881 for a 6-month policy, or $147 per month for full coverage Cadillac XT6 insurance.
- The cheapest model of XT6 to insure is the Luxury 2WD at $1,680 per year, or about $140 per month.
- When compared to other midsize luxury SUVs, the Cadillac XT6 is one of the cheaper midsize luxury SUVs to insure, costing $342 less per year on average.
How much does Cadillac XT6 car insurance cost?
Cadillac XT6 insurance costs on average $1,762 yearly, or around $147 monthly. Drivers can expect to pay about $342 less each year to insure a Cadillac XT6 as compared to the average rate for midsize luxury SUVs, and $34 more per year than the all-vehicle national average of $1,728.
The chart below illustrates how average 2023 Cadillac XT6 car insurance rates vary depending on the age of the driver and comprehensive and collision deductibles.
|Driver Age||Deductible||Annual Cost||Monthly Cost|
Is Cadillac XT6 car insurance expensive?
The cheapest model of Cadillac XT6 to insure is the Luxury 2WD at $1,680 per year. The second cheapest trim is the Luxury AWD at $1,712 per year, and the third cheapest trim level to insure is the Premium Luxury 2WD at $1,774 per year.
The highest cost trim levels of Cadillac XT6 to insure are the Sport AWD at $1,838 and the Premium Luxury AWD at $1,800 per year. Those trims will cost an extra $158 and $120 per year, respectively, over the cheapest Luxury 2WD model.
The next table displays the average annual and 6-month car insurance policy cost, including a monthly budget amount, for each 2023 Cadillac XT6 package and trim level.
|Cadillac XT6 Trim Level||Annual Policy||Six-Month Policy||Per Month|
|Premium Luxury 2WD||$1,774||$887||$148|
|Premium Luxury AWD||$1,800||$900||$150|
How does Cadillac XT6 insurance cost compare?
When average car insurance rates are compared to other top-selling vehicles in the midsize luxury SUV class, the Cadillac XT6 costs $142 more per year than the Lexus RX 350, $526 less than the BMW X5, $38 less than the Acura MDX, and $42 more than the Cadillac XT5.
The Cadillac XT6 ranks fourth out of 37 comparison vehicles in the 2023 midsize luxury SUV segment. The XT6 costs an estimated $1,762 per year for full coverage insurance, while the class median average cost is $2,104 annually, a difference of $342 per year.
When compared to all other vehicles, not just luxury SUVs, average insurance rates on the XT6 cost 1.9% more than the all-vehicle national average car insurance rate of $1,728 per year.
The chart below shows how well average Cadillac XT6 car insurance rates compare to the top selling midsize luxury SUVs. To see how the entire class stacks up, an additional table in also displayed after the chart that illustrates insurance rankings for all 37 models in the 2023 midsize luxury SUV category.
|1||Lexus RX 350||$1,620||-$142|
|7||Lexus RX 350L||$1,850||$88|
|8||Land Rover Discovery Sport||$1,854||$92|
|11||Lexus RX 450h||$1,908||$146|
|12||Lexus GX 460||$1,928||$166|
|13||Lexus RX 450hL||$1,938||$176|
|16||Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35||$1,988||$226|
|22||Land Rover Discovery||$2,074||$312|
|23||Mercedes-Benz AMG GLC43||$2,110||$348|
|26||Tesla Model X||$2,242||$480|
|27||Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE53||$2,248||$486|
|30||Land Rover Range Rover Sport||$2,312||$550|
|35||Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE63||$2,650||$888|
|36||Audi RS 6||$2,694||$932|
Additional Rates and Information
Other rate observations and possible policy discounts for Cadillac XT6 insurance include:
- Avoid traffic tickets to pay less. If you want to pay the lowest-priced XT6 insurance rates, it pays to not be too aggressive behind the wheel. As few as two minor driving infractions can raise insurance rates by as much as $446 per year. Serious infractions like driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol could raise rates by an additional $1,582 or more.
- Your employment could save you a few bucks. The large majority of car insurance companies offer discounts for specific professions like farmers, members of the military, engineers, lawyers, scientists, accountants, and other occupations. By qualifying for this profession discount, you may save between $53 and $183 on your yearly XT6 insurance premium, depending on the policy coverages.
- High-risk drivers pay much more for XT6 insurance. For a 30-year-old driver, having too many driving record violations or accidents increases the cost by $2,094 or more per year.
- Driver age and gender matter. For a 2023 Cadillac XT6, a 20-year-old man will pay an estimated rate of $3,478 per year, while a 20-year-old female will get a rate of $2,578, a difference of $900 per year. Women get significantly cheaper rates. But by age 50, rates for male drivers are $1,600 and the rate for females is $1,568, a difference of only $32.
- Credit score can influence insurance rates. In states that allow insurance companies to use a policyholder’s credit data as a rate factor, having a credit score over 800 could save a minimum of $277 per year when compared to a rating of 670-739. Conversely, a lesser credit rating could cost as much as $321 more per year.
- Insuring teenagers can be very expensive. Average rates for full coverage XT6 insurance costs $6,036 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $5,702 per year for a 17-year-old driver, and $5,352 per year for an 18-year-old driver.
- Be a safe driver and save on insurance. Being the cause of frequent accidents will raise rates, as much as $2,412 per year for a 20-year-old driver and even $498 per year for a 60-year-old driver.