- Drivers can expect to pay on average around $2,330 per year, $1,165 for a 6-month policy, or about $194 per month for full coverage insurance on a Genesis G90, depending on the trim level.
- The cheapest model of Genesis G90 to insure is the 3.5T AWD at around $2,158 per year, or about $180 per month.
- When compared to the entire 2023 large luxury car segment, the G90 ranks very well at fifth out of 26 total comparison vehicles.
How much does Genesis G90 car insurance cost?
Genesis G90 car insurance averages around $2,330 a year for full coverage, or around $194 a month. Drivers can expect to pay around $394 less each year for Genesis G90 insurance when compared to the average rate for all large luxury cars, and $645 more per year than the $1,685 all-vehicle national average.
The chart below displays average 2023 Genesis G90 car insurance rates using variations of risk profiles and driver ages.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$5,332||$444|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$4,670||$389|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$3,276||$273|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$3,134||$261|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$2,480||$207|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$2,330||$194|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$2,124||$177|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$2,086||$174|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$1,936||$161|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$1,920||$160|
The table below shows the average cost to insure the 2017 through 2023 model years for full coverage. Rates are shown for both annual and semi-annual policy terms, plus a monthly dollar amount that can be used for bugeting purposes.
|Model Year and Vehicle||Annual Rate||6-month Rate||Monthly Rate|
|2023 Genesis G90||$2,330||$1,165||$194|
|2022 Genesis G90||$2,258||$1,129||$188|
|2021 Genesis G90||$2,348||$1,174||$196|
|2020 Genesis G90||$2,312||$1,156||$193|
|2019 Genesis G90||$2,160||$1,080||$180|
|2018 Genesis G90||$2,160||$1,080||$180|
|2017 Genesis G90||$2,054||$1,027||$171|
Some other noteworthy rates and possible discounts pertaining to G90 auto insurance include:
- Car insurance is cheaper with higher deductibles. Increasing your policy deductibles from $500 to $1,000 could save around $410 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $810 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Low deductibles increase auto insurance cost. Dropping your physical damage deductibles from $500 to $250 could cost an additional $428 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $856 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Policy discounts save money. Discounts may be available if the insureds are loyal customers, insure multiple vehicles on the same policy, drive a vehicle with safety or anti-theft features, drive low annual mileage, are senior citizens, or many other policy discounts which could save the average driver as much as $394 per year.
- High-risk drivers pay a lot more for insurance. For a 20-year-old driver, having to buy a high-risk policy due to excessive accidents and/or violations could raise rates by $3,626 or more per year.
- Teenage drivers are expensive to insure. Average rates for full coverage G90 insurance costs $8,142 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $7,698 per year for a 17-year-old driver, and $7,222 per year for an 18-year-old driver.
- Obey driving laws to save money. To get the cheapest G90 insurance rates, don’t be an idiot behind the wheel. In fact, just a couple traffic tickets can raise the price of a policy by as much as $614 per year.
- Save money due to your profession. The vast majority of auto insurance providers offer policy discounts for being employed in professions like doctors, nurses, scientists, members of the military, architects, and other occupations. Qualifying for an occupational discount may save between $70 and $178 on your annual premium, depending on the level of coverage purchased.
What is the cheapest G90 to insure?
The cheapest Genesis G90 insurance can be found on the base 3.5T AWD trim (MSRP of $88,400) costing $2,158 per year and the 3.5T E-Supercharged AWD trim (MSRP of $98,700) costing an average of $2,506.
The $98,700 3.5T E-Supercharged AWD trim is the most expensive to insure, costing an average of $348 more per year than the cheapest 3.5T AWD model.
The next table displays average car insurance rates for each available package and trim level for the 2023 Genesis G90.
|Genesis G90 Trim Level||Annual Policy||Six-Month Policy||Per Month|
|3.5T E-Supercharged AWD||$2,506||$1,253||$209|
How does G90 insurance rank for affordability?
The Genesis G90 ranks fifth out of 26 total vehicles in the 2023 large luxury car segment for insurance affordability. The G90 costs an average of $2,330 per year for insurance and the class median rate is $2,724 per year, a difference of $394 per year.
When G90 insurance rates are compared to other popular large luxury cars, insurance for a Genesis G90 costs $350 more per year than the Audi A5, $466 less than the BMW 740i, $616 less than the Porsche Panamera, and $254 less than the Infiniti Q60.
The table below shows how average G90 auto insurance rates compare to all 26 vehicles in the full-size luxury sedan class.
|3||Lexus LS 500||$2,304||-$26|
|4||Mercedes-Benz AMG E53||$2,318||-$12|
|7||Mercedes-Benz AMG GT43||$2,368||$38|
|8||Lexus LS 500h||$2,446||$116|
|10||Mercedes-Benz EQS 450||$2,570||$240|
|13||Audi RS 7||$2,654||$324|
|14||Mercedes-Benz EQS 580||$2,666||$336|
|17||Mercedes-Benz AMG EQS||$2,852||$522|
|23||BMW Alpina B8||$3,234||$904|
|25||Mercedes-Benz Maybach S580||$3,436||$1,106|
|26||Mercedes-Benz Maybach S680||$3,666||$1,336|