- Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 insurance rates cost $2,356 per year on average, or about $196 per month, for a policy with full coverage.
- The cheapest EQS 580 to insure is the 4Matic Premium model at an estimated $2,324 per year. The most expensive is the 4Matic Pinnacle at $2,388 annually.
- Out of 25 other vehicles in the large luxury car segment, the EQS 580 ranks #14 for insurance cost.
How much does Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 insurance cost?
Ranked #14 out of 25 vehicles in the large luxury car class, Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 insurance rates average $2,356 per year. Average monthly insurance cost ranges from $194 to $199, depending on the trim level being insured.
The 4Matic Premium trim (MSRP of $119,100) is the cheapest model to insure, while the more expensive 4Matic Pinnacle model (MSRP of $125,310) costs the most to insure.
With the average large luxury car costing $2,410 a year to insure, the Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 costs an average of $54 less every 12 months.
The cost summary chart below breaks down a summary of car insurance rates for an EQS 580 using a range of policy scenarios.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$5,358||$447|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$4,694||$391|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$3,298||$275|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$3,174||$265|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$2,512||$209|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$2,356||$196|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$2,140||$178|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$2,104||$175|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$1,956||$163|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$1,938||$162|
The next table displays the estimated yearly and semi-annual policy costs, in addition to a monthly amount for budgeting, for each Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 package and trim level.
|Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 Trim Level||Annual Policy||6-month Policy||Per Month|
How do Mercedes EQS 580 car insurance rates compare?
When compared to other large luxury cars, insurance rates for a Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 cost $566 more per year than the Audi A5, $184 less than the BMW 740i, and $300 less than the Porsche Panamera.
The table below ranks all 25 vehicles in the 2022 large luxury sedan segment, with the EQS 580 highlighted and ranked at classrank nicemm=”Mercedes-Benz EQS 580″].
|3||Lexus LS 500||$2,048||-$308|
|4||Mercedes-Benz AMG E53||$2,082||-$274|
|6||Mercedes-Benz AMG GT43||$2,130||-$226|
|7||Lexus LS 500h||$2,192||-$164|
|10||Mercedes-Benz EQS 450||$2,298||-$58|
|13||Audi RS 7||$2,340||-$16|
|14||Mercedes-Benz EQS 580||$2,356||--|
|23||BMW Alpina B8||$2,906||$550|
|25||Mercedes-Benz Maybach S580||$3,154||$798|
Additional rates and information
Car insurance rates are determined by many factors, some of which we discussed in the data above like driver age, risk profile, and vehicle trim level. The list below details some additional factors that can impact rates, along with some ways to reduce the cost.
- Avoid driving violations to reduce policy cost. If you want to pay the best EQS 580 insurance rates, it pays to drive conservatively. A few moving violations have the consequences of raising insurance cost by up to $614 per year.
- Earn discounts to save money. Discounts may be available if the insureds are senior citizens, choose electronic billing, are accident-free, are claim-free, are good students, or many other discounts which could save the average driver as much as $400 per yearon the cost of insuring an EQS 580.
- Teen drivers cost a lot to insure. Average rates for full coverage EQS 580 insurance costs $8,128 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $7,692 per year for a 17-year-old driver, $7,222 per year for a 18-year-old driver, and $6,600 per year for a 19-year-old driver.
- Earn a discount from your occupation. The vast majority of insurance companies offer discounts for having a job in professions like doctors, nurses, engineers, high school and elementary teachers, college professors, lawyers, and others. By earning this discount, you may save between $71 and $159 on your annual EQS 580 insurance cost, depending on your policy.
- Age and gender affect car insurance rates. For a 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 580, a 20-year-old male will have an average rate of $4,694 per year, while a 20-year-old female pays an average of $3,462, a difference of $1,232 per year in favor of the women by a long shot. But by age 50, male rates are $2,140 and female rates are $2,098, a difference of only $42.
- Higher physical damage deductibles lower policy cost. Boosting your physical damage deductibles from $500 to $1,000 could save around $418 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $822 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Choosing a low deductible may not make good financial sense. Lowering deductibles from $500 to $250 could cost an additional $438 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $870 per year for a 20-year-old driver.