- Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 insurance rates cost $2,736 per year on average, or about $228 per month, for a policy with full coverage.
- The cheapest EQS 580 to insure is the 4Matic Premium Sedan model at an estimated $2,710 per year. The most expensive is the 4Matic Pinnacle Sedan at $2,762 annually.
- Out of 26 other vehicles in the large luxury car segment, the EQS 580 ranks 14th for insurance cost.
How much does Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 insurance cost?
Ranked 14th out of 26 vehicles in the large luxury car class, Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 insurance rates average $2,736 per year. Average monthly insurance cost ranges from $226 to $230, depending on the trim level being insured.
The 4Matic Premium Sedan trim (MSRP of $125,900) is the cheapest model to insure, while the more expensive 4Matic Pinnacle Sedan model (MSRP of $131,050) costs the most to insure.
With the average large luxury car costing $2,797 a year to insure, the Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 costs an average of $61 less every 12 months.
The cost summary chart below breaks down a summary of car insurance rates for an EQS 580 using a range of policy scenarios.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$6,220||$518|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$5,448||$454|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$3,828||$319|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$3,690||$308|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$2,912||$243|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$2,736||$228|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$2,486||$207|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$2,440||$203|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$2,270||$189|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$2,248||$187|
The next table displays the estimated yearly and semi-annual policy costs, in addition to a monthly amount for budgeting, for each Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 package and trim level.
|Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 Trim Level||Annual Policy||Six-Month Policy||Per Month|
|4Matic Premium Sedan||$2,710||$1,355||$226|
|4Matic Exclusive Sedan||$2,736||$1,368||$228|
|4Matic Pinnacle Sedan||$2,762||$1,381||$230|
How do Mercedes EQS 580 car insurance rates compare?
When compared to other large luxury cars, insurance rates for a Mercedes-Benz EQS 580 cost $706 more per year than the Audi A5, $136 less than the BMW 740i, and $286 less than the Porsche Panamera.
The table below ranks all 26 vehicles in the 2023 large luxury sedan segment, with the EQS 580 highlighted and ranked at classrank nicemm=”Mercedes-Benz EQS 580″].
|3||Lexus LS 500||$2,366||-$370|
|4||Mercedes-Benz AMG E53||$2,378||-$358|
|7||Mercedes-Benz AMG GT43||$2,432||-$304|
|8||Lexus LS 500h||$2,512||-$224|
|10||Mercedes-Benz EQS 450||$2,640||-$96|
|13||Audi RS 7||$2,726||-$10|
|14||Mercedes-Benz EQS 580||$2,736||--|
|17||Mercedes-Benz AMG EQS||$2,928||$192|
|23||BMW Alpina B8||$3,320||$584|
|25||Mercedes-Benz Maybach S580||$3,530||$794|
|26||Mercedes-Benz Maybach S680||$3,764||$1,028|
Additional rates and information
Car insurance rates are determined by many factors, some of which we discussed in the data above like driver age, risk profile, and vehicle trim level. The list below details some additional factors that can impact rates, along with some ways to reduce the cost.
- Avoid driving violations to reduce policy cost. If you want to pay the best EQS 580 insurance rates, it pays to drive conservatively. A few moving violations have the consequences of raising insurance cost by up to $712 per year.
- Earn discounts to save money. Discounts may be available if the insureds are senior citizens, choose electronic billing, are accident-free, are claim-free, are good students, or many other discounts which could save the average driver as much as $466 per year on the cost of insuring an EQS 580.
- Teen drivers cost a lot to insure. Average rates for full coverage EQS 580 insurance costs $9,416 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $8,916 per year for a 17-year-old driver, $8,376 per year for an 18-year-old driver, and $7,658 per year for a 19-year-old driver.
- Earn a discount from your occupation. The vast majority of insurance companies offer discounts for having a job in professions like doctors, nurses, engineers, high school and elementary teachers, college professors, lawyers, and others. By earning this discount, you may save between $82 and $183 on your annual EQS 580 insurance cost, depending on your policy.
- Age and gender affect car insurance rates. For a 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQS 580, a 20-year-old male will have an average rate of $5,448 per year, while a 20-year-old female pays an average of $4,016, a difference of $1,432 per year in favor of the women by a long shot. But by age 50, male rates are $2,486 and female rates are $2,432, a difference of only $54.
- Higher physical damage deductibles lower policy cost. Boosting your physical damage deductibles from $500 to $1,000 could save around $488 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $958 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Choosing a low deductible may not make good financial sense. Lowering deductibles from $500 to $250 could cost an additional $510 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $1,012 per year for a 20-year-old driver.