- Mercedes-Benz Maybach S680 insurance costs an average of $3,764 per year or around $314 per month, but can vary based on deductibles and limits.
- Out of 26 vehicles in the large luxury car segment, the Maybach S680 ranks 26th for insurance affordability.
How much does Mercedes Maybach S680 insurance cost?
Ranked 26th out of 26 vehicles in the large luxury car class, Mercedes-Benz Maybach S680 insurance averages around $3,764 annually for full coverage, or about $314 monthly. With the average large luxury car costing $2,797 a year to insure, the Mercedes-Benz Maybach S680 costs $967 more per year.
The cost summary chart below displays the average annual car insurance cost on a 2023 Maybach S680 using different risk profiles and driver ages.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$8,584||$715|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$7,520||$627|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$5,248||$437|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$5,176||$431|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$4,032||$336|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$3,764||$314|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$3,416||$285|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$3,356||$280|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$3,122||$260|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$3,044||$254|
How to save money when insuring your Maybach S680
The tips below can help bring down the cost of car insurance and ensure you’re not overpaying for coverage.
- The higher the deductibles, the lower the cost. Boosting your deductibles from $500 to $1,000 could save around $720 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $1,422 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Low deductibles will increase rates. Decreasing deductibles from $500 to $250 could cost an additional $754 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $1,504 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Bring up your credit score to save money. Having excellent credit of 800+ could save as much as $591 per year versus a slightly lower credit score between 670-739. Conversely, a below-average credit rating could cost around $685 more per year.
- Driving violations increase insurance rates. If you want the most reasonable price on Maybach S680 insurance rates, it pays to avoid traffic tickets. In fact, just a couple of moving violations have the consequence of raising rates by at least $976 per year. Being convicted of a crime such as driving while intoxicated could raise rates by an additional $3,440 or more.
- The older you get, the cheaper insurance rates become. The difference in Maybach S680 insurance cost between a 40-year-old driver ($3,764 per year) and a 20-year-old driver ($7,520 per year) is $3,756, or a savings of 66.6%.
Compared to all large luxury cars
The Mercedes-Benz Maybach S680 ranks dead last out of 26 comparison vehicles in the large luxury car category for insurance affordability. But let’s face it, if you’re going to pay over $230k for a car, insurance cost probably isn’t a huge concern.
When compared to some other models in the large luxury car category, car insurance rates for a Mercedes-Benz Maybach S680 cost $1,734 more per year than the Audi A5, $1,182 more than the BMW 840i, and $638 more than the Mercedes-Benz S580.
The next chart shows how Mercedes-Benz Maybach S680 insurance rates compared to other large luxury cars like the BMW M850i, BMW M760i, and the BMW Alpina B8. A rate table showing the full segment is included after the chart.
|3||Lexus LS 500||$2,366||-$1,398|
|4||Mercedes-Benz AMG E53||$2,378||-$1,386|
|7||Mercedes-Benz AMG GT43||$2,432||-$1,332|
|8||Lexus LS 500h||$2,512||-$1,252|
|10||Mercedes-Benz EQS 450||$2,640||-$1,124|
|13||Audi RS 7||$2,726||-$1,038|
|14||Mercedes-Benz EQS 580||$2,736||-$1,028|
|17||Mercedes-Benz AMG EQS||$2,928||-$836|
|23||BMW Alpina B8||$3,320||-$444|
|25||Mercedes-Benz Maybach S580||$3,530||-$234|
|26||Mercedes-Benz Maybach S680||$3,764||--|