- Nissan Cube insurance costs an average of $1,064 per year, or around $89 per month for full coverage.
- The Cube 2WD model is the cheapest to insure at around $1,052 per year. The most expensive trim is the SL 2WD at $1,088 per year.
- The Cube ranks fifth out of 29 vehicles in the 2014 small SUV class for insurance affordability.
How much does Nissan Cube insurance cost?
Nissan Cube car insurance averages $1,064 annually for full coverage, or about $89 each month. On average, expect to pay about $120 less annually for Nissan Cube insurance compared to similar vehicles, and $664 less per year than the overall national average of $1,728.
The following chart displays average car insurance rates for a 2014 Cube for different driver age groups and scenarios.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$2,434||$203|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$2,126||$177|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$1,530||$128|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$1,306||$109|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$1,102||$92|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$1,064||$89|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$976||$81|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$960||$80|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$940||$78|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$888||$74|
The rate table below breaks down average Nissan Cube insurance rates for the 2009-2014 model years for five different age groups.
|Model Year and Vehicle||Driver Age 20||Driver Age 40||Driver Age 60|
|2014 Nissan Cube||$2,126||$1,064||$960|
|2013 Nissan Cube||$2,156||$1,076||$970|
|2012 Nissan Cube||$2,113||$1,054||$951|
|2011 Nissan Cube||$2,071||$1,033||$932|
|2010 Nissan Cube||$2,029||$1,013||$913|
|2009 Nissan Cube||$1,989||$992||$895|
The table below displays the estimated annual and semi-annual policy costs, in addition to a monthly budget amount, for each Nissan Cube model trim level.
|Nissan Cube Trim Level||Annual Policy||Six-Month Policy||Per Month|
How does Nissan Cube car insurance cost rank?
The Nissan Cube ranks fifth out of 29 total vehicles in the 2014 model year small SUV class for most affordable car insurance rates. The Cube costs an estimated $1,064 per year for a car insurance policy with full coverage and the segment average policy cost is $1,184 annually, a difference of $120 per year.
When compared to the other small SUVs, Nissan Cube insurance costs $182 less per year than the Toyota RAV4, $22 more than the Honda CR-V, and $108 less than the Chevrolet Equinox.
The chart displayed below shows how well the Nissan Cube car insurance compares to the best-selling compact SUVs in the United States like the Nissan Rogue, Ford Escape, and Subaru Forester. In addition to the chart, a larger table is included after the chart that ranks average auto insurance rates for all 29 models in the small SUV class.
|1||Mini Cooper Clubman||$998||-$66|
|6||Mini Cooper Countryman||$1,078||$14|
|18||Chevrolet Captiva Sport||$1,216||$152|
|20||Subaru XV Crosstrek||$1,226||$162|
|29||Mini Cooper Paceman||$1,336||$272|
Additional Cube car insurance information
Some other insights as they relate to Nissan Cube insurance cost include:
- Earn policy discounts to save money. Discounts may be available if the insureds insure their home and car with the same company, sign their policy early, drive low annual mileage, choose electronic billing, are military or federal employees, or many other policy discounts which could save the average driver as much as $176 per year on their insurance cost.
- Good credit scores mean better rates. Maintaining a high credit score could save around $167 per year compared to a credit rating between 670-739. Conversely, a credit score lower than 579 could cost up to $194 more per year.
- Save money due to your job. Just about all car insurance providers offer policy discounts for certain professions like accountants, members of the military, police officers and law enforcement, engineers, scientists, dentists, and others. If you qualify for this occupational discount, you could potentially save between $32 and $127 on your annual auto insurance bill, depending on the coverage levels.
- Tickets and violations can cost a lot. To get the most affordable Cube insurance rates, it pays to avoid traffic citations. As few as two minor driving offenses could increase policy cost by at least $290 per year.
- Teenagers are the most expensive age group to insure. Average rates for full coverage Cube insurance costs $4,100 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $3,760 per year for a 17-year-old driver, $3,480 per year for an 18-year-old driver, and $3,096 per year for a 19-year-old driver.
- Gender affects car insurance rates. For a 2014 Nissan Cube, a 20-year-old male driver pays an average rate of $2,126 per year, while a 20-year-old woman pays an estimated $1,586, a difference of $540 per year in favor of the women by a long shot. But by age 50, the rate for males is $976 and the rate for women is $958, a difference of only $18.