- BMW Alpina B6 car insurance rates cost $2,658 per year on average, or about $222 per month, for a policy with full coverage.
- The BMW Alpina B6 is one of the more expensive full-size luxury cars to insure, costing $370 more per year on average when compared to other large luxury cars.
How much does BMW Alpina B6 insurance cost?
Average car insurance rates for a BMW Alpina B6 cost $2,658 a year, or about $222 a month, for a full coverage policy.
Liability and medical coverage will cost an estimated $596 a year, comprehensive will cost around $660, and the remaining collision insurance costs around $1,402.
The cost summary chart below illustrates average annual full coverage car insurance rates on a 2018 BMW Alpina B6 with a variety of different driver ages and risk profiles.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$6,082||$507|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$5,322||$444|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$3,736||$311|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$3,574||$298|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$2,826||$236|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$2,658||$222|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$2,416||$201|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$2,372||$198|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$2,204||$184|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$2,192||$183|
The rate table below shows average BMW Alpina B6 car insurance rates for the 2015 to 2018 model years.
|Model Year and Vehicle||Driver Age 20||Driver Age 40||Driver Age 60|
|2018 BMW Alpina B6||$5,322||$2,658||$2,372|
|2017 BMW Alpina B6||$5,064||$2,534||$2,262|
|2016 BMW Alpina B6||$5,098||$2,556||$2,280|
|2015 BMW Alpina B6||$4,568||$2,288||$2,042|
Some additional rates are shown below for situations like high-risk car insurance, prices with occupational discounts, and rates with traffic violations.
- Fewer violations means cheaper insurance cost. To get the cheapest possible BMW Alpina B6 insurance rates, it’s necessary to not be aggressive behind the wheel. As a matter of fact, just a couple driving offenses could result in spiking the price of a policy by as much as $698 per year. Major infractions such as failing to stop at the scene of an accident could raise rates by an additional $2,460 or more.
- Rates tend to decrease as driver age increases. The difference in insurance cost on an Alpina B6 between a 60-year-old driver ($2,372 per year) and a 20-year-old driver ($5,322 per year) is $2,950, or a savings of 76.7%.
- Careless drivers spend more for insurance. Too many at-fault accidents can cost more, possibly as much as $3,742 per year for a 20-year-old driver and even $1,078 per year for a 40-year-old driver.
- Research discounts to save money. Discounts may be available if the insureds drive low annual mileage, take a defensive driving course, insure their home and car with the same company, work in certain occupations, drive a vehicle with safety or anti-theft features, or many other discounts which could save the average driver as much as $454 per year on the cost of insuring a BMW Alpina B6.
- Save money due to your profession. Most insurance companies offer discounts for certain occupations like architects, nurses, high school and elementary teachers, members of the military, scientists, firefighters, and others. By earning this discount, you could potentially save between $80 and $157 on your car insurance bill, depending on the age of the rated driver.
How do BMW Alpina B6 car insurance prices compare?
When compared to other models in the 2018 large luxury car segment, car insurance rates for a BMW Alpina B6 cost $932 more per year than the Audi A5, $340 more than the BMW 740i, and $904 more than the Cadillac XTS.
The BMW Alpina B6 ranks 30th out of 36 total comparison vehicles in the 2018 large luxury sedan category for most affordable auto insurance rates. The Alpina B6 costs an average of $2,658 per year to insure and the segment average is $2,288 annually, a difference of $370 per year.
Insurance for the Alpina B6 costs 15% more than the average rate for similar luxury car models.
The following chart shows how average rates compare to the top-selling 2018 large luxury cars in the U.S. like the Cadillac CT6, Lincoln Continental, and the Porsche Panamera. A larger data table is included after the chart showing car insurance rates for the entire 36 vehicle large luxury car segment.
|7||Lexus LS 500||$1,910||-$748|
|10||Lexus LS 500H||$1,990||-$668|
|12||Lexus GS 450||$2,054||-$604|
|14||Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG||$2,124||-$534|
|23||Audi RS 7||$2,418||-$240|
|24||Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG||$2,486||-$172|
|25||Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG||$2,504||-$154|
|30||BMW Alpina B6||$2,658||--|
|34||Mercedes-Benz AMG S63||$2,818||$160|
|36||Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG||$3,632||$974|