- Drivers can expect to pay on average around $2,336 per year, $1,168 for a 6-month policy, or $195 per month for full coverage Jaguar F-Type insurance, depending on the trim level.
- Out of 18 vehicles in the sports car segment, the F-Type ranks #12 for insurance affordability.
- With an insurance cost range of $1,146, the cheapest F-Type trim level to insure is the Convertible at around $1,804 per year, and the most expensive trim being the SVR AWD at $2,950 annually.
How much does Jaguar F-Type car insurance cost?
Jaguar F-Type car insurance costs on average $2,336 a year, or around $195 on a monthly basis. Expect to pay around $124 more annually to insure a Jaguar F-Type compared to similar vehicles, and $813 more per year than the $1,523 average for all vehicles.
The following chart details average car insurance cost for a 2021 Jaguar F-Type rated for different driver ages and risk profiles.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$5,316||$443|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$4,656||$388|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$3,264||$272|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$3,160||$263|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$2,490||$208|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$2,336||$195|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$2,120||$177|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$2,086||$174|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$1,940||$162|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$1,914||$160|
Where does Jaguar F-Type insurance cost rank?
The Jaguar F-Type ranks #12 out of 18 comparison vehicles in the sports car category. The F-Type costs an average of $2,336 per year to insure for full coverage and the category median rate is $2,212 per year, a difference of $124 per year.
When compared to popular vehicles in the sports car segment, insurance for a Jaguar F-Type costs $638 more per year than the Ford Mustang, $256 more than the Dodge Challenger, $332 more than the Chevrolet Camaro, and $536 more than the Subaru WRX.
The table below shows how average Jaguar F-Type car insurance cost compares to other sports cars, and also ranks all models for insurance affordability.
|1||Mazda MX-5 Miata||$1,388||-$948|
|13||Lexus LC 500||$2,500||$164|
What is the cheapest Jaguar F-Type car insurance?
The cheapest model of Jaguar F-Type to insure is the Convertible at $1,804 per year, or about $150 per month. The second cheapest trim is the Checkered Flag Convertible at $1,896 per year, and the third cheapest trim level to insure is the Checkered Flag AWD Convertible at $2,126 per year.
For more equipped F-Type trim levels, the three most expensive F-Type models to insure are the Jaguar F-Type Checkered Flag AWD, the R AWD, and the SVR AWD trim levels at an estimated $2,672, $2,766, and $2,950 per year, respectively.
The table below displays average car insurance cost for the F-Type, including a monthly budget estimate, for each package and trim level.
|Jaguar F-Type Trim Level||Annual Policy||6-month Policy||Per Month|
|Checkered Flag Convertible||$1,896||$948||$158|
|Checkered Flag AWD Convertible||$2,126||$1,063||$177|
|R Dynamic Convertible||$2,154||$1,077||$180|
|R AWD Convertible||$2,292||$1,146||$191|
|SVR AWD Convertible||$2,402||$1,201||$200|
|Checkered Flag Coupe||$2,488||$1,244||$207|
|R Dynamic Coupe||$2,580||$1,290||$215|
|Checkered Flag AWD||$2,672||$1,336||$223|
A few additional observations and concepts to keep in mind when shopping for F-Type coverage include:
- Policyholder gender affects insurance cost. For a 2021 Jaguar F-Type, a 20-year-old male driver will have an average rate of $4,656 per year, while a 20-year-old woman pays an estimated $3,428, a difference of $1,228 per year. The females get the cheaper rate by far. But by age 50, male rates are $2,120 and the rate for females is $2,078, a difference of only $42.
- Get better rates due to your employer. The large majority of auto insurance companies offer discounts for specific occupations like emergency medical technicians, members of the military, architects, college professors, accountants, and other occupations. By earning this discount, you could potentially save between $70 and $145 on your annual car insurance cost, depending on the coverage levels.
- Earn discounts to save money. Discounts may be available if the policyholders insure their home and car with the same company, insure multiple vehicles on the same policy, choose electronic billing, are loyal customers, are claim-free, or many other discounts which could save the average driver as much as $396 per year.
- As you get older, rates tend to drop. The difference in insurance cost between a 40-year-old driver ($2,336 per year) and a 20-year-old driver ($4,656 per year) is $2,320, or a savings of 49.8%.
- Teenagers are the most expensive age group to insure. Average rates for full coverage F-Type insurance costs $8,024 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $7,608 per year for a 17-year-old driver, and $7,150 per year for a 18-year-old driver.