- Car insurance on a Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35 costs around $1,740 per year, $870 for a 6-month policy, or around $145 per month.
- Ranked #16 out of 36 other models in the 2022 midsize luxury SUV segment, car insurance costs $103 less per year than the average cost for the segment.
How much is Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35 insurance?
With MSRPs on the new 2022 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35 model ranging from $49,950 to $54,990, monthly insurance rates range from $142 to $148.
The bar chart below details average annual car insurance rates on a 2022 AMG GLB35 using a range of policy scenarios.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$3,972||$331|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$3,478||$290|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$2,458||$205|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$2,286||$191|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$1,840||$153|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$1,740||$145|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$1,586||$132|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$1,558||$130|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$1,462||$122|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$1,444||$120|
The next table details the estimated annual, 6-month, and monthly insurance costs for the Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35 model, including rates with the premium driver and parking assist option added.
|Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35 Trim Level||Annual Policy||6-month Policy||Per Month|
|4Matic Premium Driver/Parking Assist||$1,778||$889||$148|
As show in the chart above, rates can vary significantly based on changes in driver profile like age and driving record. The list below goes through some additional situations where rates may be impacted.
- Driver gender influences rates. For a 2022 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35, a 20-year-old man receives an average rate of $3,478 per year, while a 20-year-old female will get a rate of $2,568, a difference of $910 per year in the women’s favor by a large margin. But by age 50, the rate for males is $1,586 and female driver rates are $1,554, a difference of only $32.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35 insurance rates for teenagers are high. Average rates for full coverage AMG GLB35 insurance costs $6,232 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $5,840 per year for a 17-year-old driver, $5,460 per year for a 18-year-old driver, and $4,948 per year for a 19-year-old driver.
- Raise your credit score for cheaper rates. Drivers who maintain a credit score over 800 could save around $273 per year when compared to a lower credit score of 670-739. Conversely, a poor credit rating could cost as much as $317 more per year.
- Avoid driving violations to reduce rates. In order to have the lowest price for AMG GLB35 insurance rates, it pays to follow the law. Just a few minor lapses of judgement on your driving record could possibly raise the cost of a policy by up to $460 per year. Serious violations like DUI/DWI and leaving the scene of an accident could raise rates by an additional $1,616 or more.
- As you age, car insurance rates tend to get cheaper. The difference in insurance rates for a 2022 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35 between a 40-year-old driver ($1,740 per year) and a 20-year-old driver ($3,478 per year) is $1,738, or a savings of 50%.
- Policy discounts save money. Discounts may be available if the policyholders are accident-free, belong to certain professional organizations, work in certain occupations, take a defensive driving course, or many other policy discounts which could save the average driver as much as $296 per year.
- Your employment could save you a few bucks. The large majority of auto insurance providers offer policy discounts for working in professions like emergency medical technicians, dentists, college professors, doctors, members of the military, engineers, and others. Working in a qualifying occupation may save between $52 and $159 on your Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35 insurance premium.
Is it expensive to insure a Mercedes AMG GLB35?
When compared to a few of the best-selling models in the midsize luxury SUV category, insurance rates for a Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35 cost $170 more per year than the Lexus RX 350, $198 less than the BMW X5, and $162 more than the Acura MDX.
The Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35 ranks #16 out of 36 comparison vehicles in the midsize luxury SUV category for most affordable insurance cost. The AMG GLB35 costs an average of $1,740 per year for full coverage car insurance while the segment average is $1,843 per year, a difference of $103.
The table below shows how well insurance cost for the Mercedes AMG GLB35 ranks against the rest of the models in the midsize luxury SUV market for the 2022 model year.
|3||Lexus RX 350||$1,570||-$170|
|6||Lexus RX 450h||$1,608||-$132|
|8||Lexus RX 350L||$1,628||-$112|
|11||Land Rover Discovery||$1,660||-$80|
|12||Land Rover Discovery Sport||$1,662||-$78|
|13||Lexus RX 450hL||$1,676||-$64|
|16||Mercedes-Benz AMG GLB35||$1,740||--|
|18||Lexus GX 460||$1,766||$26|
|22||Mercedes-Benz AMG GLC43||$1,846||$106|
|27||Land Rover Range Rover Sport||$2,020||$280|
|29||Tesla Model X||$2,064||$324|
|32||Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE53||$2,150||$410|
|34||Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE63||$2,292||$552|
|36||Audi RS 6||$2,390||$650|