- Nissan 370Z car insurance costs $1,892 per year on average, or around $158 per month for full coverage.
- Car insurance rates for the 370Z range from $1,766 to $2,088 per year for an average driver, depending on trim level.
- The 370Z ranks #7 out of 18 vehicles in the sports car class for insurance affordability.
How much does Nissan 370Z car insurance cost?
Nissan 370Z car insurance costs an average of $1,892 annually, or $158 per month, for full coverage. Liability/medical (or PIP) coverage costs around $502 a year, collision coverage costs approximately $914, and the remaining comprehensive costs approximately $476.
The following chart illustrates how average Nissan 370Z insurance rates for the 2021 model year change based on the age of the driver and coverage deductibles.
|Driver Age||Deductible||Annual Cost||Monthly Cost|
As with all auto insurance policies, the higher the policy deductibles, the lower the coverage costs. In the chart above, insurance rates on a 370Z range from an average rate for a 60-year-old driver of $1,692 up to the average rate for a 20-year-old driver of $3,768 per year.
Expect to pay much higher rates for teen drivers on a Nissan 370Z. For example, a 16-year-old male driver with a clean driving record would pay around $6,660 while a 16-year-old female would pay about $5,860. By age 18, rates drop to around $5,868 for males and $5,094 for female drivers.
Is a Nissan 370Z cheap to insure?
The cheapest model of Nissan 370Z to insure is the base two-door coupe at an average of $1,766 per year. The second cheapest trim is the Sport Coupe at $1,812 per year, and the third cheapest model to insure is the Sport Touring Coupe at $1,904 per year. The most expensive 370Z model to insure is the Nismo Coupe at $2,088 per year.
The table below displays average car insurance rates for the different trims available for the 2021 370Z.
|Nissan 370Z Trim Level||Annual Policy||6-month Policy||Per Month|
|Sport Touring Coupe||$1,904||$952||$159|
How does 370Z car insurance cost compare?
The Nissan 370Z ranks #7 out of 18 comparison vehicles in the sports car class. The 370Z costs an average of $1,892 per year for full coverage auto insurance, while the class average is $2,212 per year, a difference of $320 per year.
When compared to top-selling vehicles in the sports car class, insurance for a Nissan 370Z costs $194 more per year than the Ford Mustang, $188 less than the Dodge Challenger, $112 less than the Chevrolet Camaro, and $92 more than the Subaru WRX.
The chart below shows how Nissan 370Z insurance rates compare to the other nine models in the sports car class top 10 most popular vehicle list. Additionally, a more complete table is added after the chart detailing insurance cost rankings for the entire sports car category.
|1||Mazda MX-5 Miata||$1,388||-$504|
|13||Lexus LC 500||$2,500||$608|
How much is Nissan 370Z car insurance for teenagers?
Average car insurance rates for teenagers on a 2021 Nissan 370Z are quite expensive. Prices range from a low of $4,746 for insurance on a 19-year-old female driver to a high of $6,660 to insure a 16-year-old male driver.
The chart below details 370Z insurance cost for both male and female drivers age 16 through 19. For 17-year-old drivers, 370Z insurance costs an average of $6,266 for males and $5,548 for females. 370Z insurance for 18-year-old drivers costs $5,868 for males and $5,094 for females.
|Teen Driver Gender||Age 16||Age 17||Age 18||Age 19|
Nissan 370Z insurance rates for 2013 to 2020 models
The following sections detail Nissan 370Z insurance rates for every trim level for the 2013 to 2020 model years. Rates for the 2021 model are detailed in the charts and tables prior to this section.
2020 Nissan 370Z Insurance Rates
Average insurance rates for a 2020 Nissan 370Z are $2,188 per year, or around $182 per month. Rates range from $2,042 per year for the 370Z Coupe to $2,414 for the 370Z Nismo Coupe.
|2020 Nissan 370Z Trim Level||Annual Rate||Per Month|
|Sport Touring Coupe||$1,856||$155|
2019 Nissan 370Z Insurance Rates
Insurance rates for a 2019 Nissan 370Z average $1,652 per year, or about $138 per month. Rates range from $1,412 per year for the 370Z Roadster to $1,980 for the 370Z Nismo Coupe.
|2019 Nissan 370Z Trim Level||Annual Rate||Per Month|
|Sport Touring Roadster||$1,454||$121|
|Sport Touring Coupe||$1,852||$154|
2018 Nissan 370Z Insurance Rates
2018 Nissan 370Z insurance rates average $1,708 per year, or around $142 per month. Cost ranges from $1,462 per year for the 370Z Roadster to $2,000 for the 370Z Nismo Tech Coupe.
|2018 Nissan 370Z Trim Level||Annual Rate||Per Month|
|Touring Sport Roadster||$1,504||$125|
|Sport Tech Coupe||$1,874||$156|
|Nismo Tech Coupe||$2,000||$167|
2017 Nissan 370Z Insurance Rates
A 2017 Nissan 370Z averages $1,684 per year for full coverage insurance, or around $140 per month. Rates range from $1,422 per year for the 370Z Roadster to $1,944 for the 370Z Nismo Tech Coupe.
|2017 Nissan 370Z Trim Level||Annual Rate||Per Month|
|Touring Sport Roadster||$1,464||$122|
|Sport Tech Coupe||$1,822||$152|
|Nismo Tech Coupe||$1,944||$162|
2016 Nissan 370Z Insurance Rates
Average insurance cost for a 2016 Nissan 370Z is $1,662 per year, or around $139 per month. Rates range from $1,384 per year for the 370Z Roadster to $1,888 for the 370Z Nismo Tech Coupe.
|2016 Nissan 370Z Trim Level||Annual Rate||Per Month|
|Touring Sport Roadster||$1,424||$119|
|Sport Tech Coupe||$1,808||$151|
|Nismo Tech Coupe||$1,888||$157|
2015 Nissan 370Z Insurance Rates
Insurance rates average $1,550 per year for a 2015 Nissan 370Z, or around $129 per month. Rates range from $1,366 per year for the 370Z Roadster to $1,730 for the 370Z Nismo Tech Coupe.
|2015 Nissan 370Z Trim Level||Annual Rate||Per Month|
|Touring Sport Roadster||$1,402||$117|
|Sport Tech Coupe||$1,658||$138|
|Nismo Tech Coupe||$1,730||$144|
2014 Nissan 370Z Insurance Rates
Average insurance cost for a 2014 Nissan 370Z is $1,476 per year, or around $123 per month. Rates range from $1,358 per year for the 370Z Roadster to $1,646 for the 370Z Nismo Coupe.
|2014 Nissan 370Z Trim Level||Annual Rate||Per Month|
2013 Nissan 370Z Insurance Rates
Insurance rates for a 2013 Nissan 370Z average $1,380 per year, or about $115 per month. Rates range from $1,292 per year for the 370Z Roadster to $1,482 for the 370Z Nismo Coupe.
|2013 Nissan 370Z Trim Level||Annual Rate||Per Month|
Additional Rates and Information
Additional example insurance rates and tips for keeping rates low are as follows:
- The gender of the driver affects insurance cost. For a 2013 Nissan 370Z, a 20-year-old man pays an average rate of $2,748 per year, while a 20-year-old female driver will get a rate of $2,044, a difference of $704 per year in favor of the women by a long shot. But by age 50, the cost for men is $1,260 and the rate for women is $1,234, a difference of only $26.
- A clean driving record saves money. If you want to get the most affordable price on 370Z insurance rates, it pays to be an excellent driver. Not surprisingly, just a couple of traffic tickets can raise the cost of a policy by at least $366 per year. Being convicted of a serious infraction such as failing to stop at the scene of an accident could raise rates by an additional $1,286 or more.
- Polish up your credit rating for lower rates. In states that allow a driver’s credit rating to be used for the purpose of determining insurance rates, having an excellent credit score over 800 could save a minimum of $217 per year over a lower credit rating of 670-739. Conversely, a mediocre credit score could cost as much as $251 more per year.
- Nissan 370Z insurance for teen drivers is expensive. Average rates for full coverage 370Z insurance costs $5,078 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $4,714 per year for a 17-year-old driver, and $4,388 per year for a 18-year-old driver.
- Your employer could save you money. Just about all auto insurance providers offer discounts for certain occupations like doctors, police officers and law enforcement, high school and elementary teachers, accountants, college professors, farmers, and other occupations. By qualifying for this discount, you could save between $41 and $110 on your annual 370Z insurance premium, depending on the policy coverages selected.
- High-risk drivers pay extremely high rates. For a 30-year-old driver, the need to buy a high-risk policy could increase the cost by $1,698 or more per year.
- Lower policy cost by raising deductibles. Increasing your deductibles from $500 to $1,000 could save around $194 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $380 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Choosing a low deductible may not make good financial sense. Dropping your physical damage deductibles from $500 to $250 could cost an additional $206 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $402 per year for a 20-year-old driver.