- Drivers can expect to pay on average around $2,106 per year, $1,053 for a 6-month policy, or $176 per month for full coverage Jaguar F-Pace insurance, depending on the trim level.
- The F-Pace P250 AWD trim level is the cheapest to insure at around $1,946 per year, or $162 per month.
- The model with the most expensive insurance is the SVR P550 AWD at $2,344 per year, or around $195 per month.
- Out of 37 vehicles in the 2023 small luxury SUV segment, the F-Pace ranks 32nd for insurance affordability.
How much does Jaguar F-Pace car insurance cost?
Jaguar F-Pace insurance costs on average $2,106 yearly, or $176 each month, for full coverage on a 2023 model. With the average small luxury SUV costing $1,960 a year to insure, the Jaguar F-Pace could cost around $146 per year.
The chart below shows average car insurance rates on a 2023 F-Pace with a range of different policy scenarios including different driver ages, high and low deductibles, high risk driver, and multiple discounts.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$4,798||$400|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$4,200||$350|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$2,952||$246|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$2,820||$235|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$2,240||$187|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$2,106||$176|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$1,916||$160|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$1,884||$157|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$1,752||$146|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$1,742||$145|
F-Pace car insurance rates in the chart above range from a discount rate for a 40-year-old driver of $1,752 to the high-risk average rate for a 30-year-old driver of $4,798 per year.
Not included in the rate chart are the highest-cost driver age group, teenagers. A 16-year-old male driver with a clean driving record would pay around $7,338 while a 16-year-old female would pay about $6,446. At age 17, males would pay around $6,930 and females $6,124.
Other details about insuring a Jaguar F-Pace include:
- High risk insurance is expensive. For a 30-year-old driver, having enough accidents and violations to require a high-risk insurance policy could end up with a rate increase of $2,558 or more per year.
- Safer drivers pay lower rates. Having multiple accidents could cost you more, potentially by an extra $2,942 per year for a 20-year-old driver and even as much as $846 per year for a 40-year-old driver.
- Age and gender affect car insurance rates. For a 2023 Jaguar F-Pace, a 20-year-old man pays an estimated $4,200 per year, while a 20-year-old woman pays an estimated $3,096, a difference of $1,104 per year. The females get much better rates. But by age 50, the cost for male drivers is $1,916 and female rates are $1,878, a difference of only $38.
- Increasing deductibles makes car insurance cheaper. Increasing your deductibles from $500 to $1,000 could save around $364 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $716 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Low deductibles makes insurance more expensive. Decreasing your deductibles from $500 to $250 could cost an additional $380 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $758 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Teenage drivers are expensive to insure. Average rates for full coverage F-Pace car insurance costs $7,338 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $6,930 per year for a 17-year-old driver, and $6,500 per year for an 18-year-old driver.
- As driver age increases, insurance rates tend to go down. The difference in insurance cost for a Jaguar F-Pace between a 40-year-old driver ($2,106 per year) and a 20-year-old driver ($4,200 per year) is $2,094, or a savings of 66.4%.
- Avoid tickets to save money. If you want the cheapest F-Pace insurance rates, it pays to follow the law. As a matter of fact, just a couple minor driving infractions have the potential to increase insurance policy cost by up to $548 per year. Major convictions like DUI and hit-and-run could raise rates by an additional $1,936 or more.
Which F-Pace model is cheapest to insure?
The cheapest trim level of 2023 Jaguar F-Pace to insure is the P250 AWD at $1,946 per year. The next cheapest model is the S P250 AWD at $2,010 per year, and the third cheapest model to insure is the R-Dynamic S P400, also costing $2,128 per year.
The most expensive models of Jaguar F-Pace to insure are the SVR P550 AWD at $2,344 and the R-Dynamic S P400 at $2,128 per year. Those two models will cost an extra $398 and $182 per year, respectively, over the lowest cost P250 AWD model.
The next table details average Jaguar F-Pace car insurance rates for annual and semi-annual car insurance policy terms, plus a monthly amount for budgeting, for each 2023 model year trim level.
|Jaguar F-Pace Trim Level||Annual Policy||Six-Month Policy||Per Month|
|S P250 AWD||$2,010||$1,005||$168|
|R-Dynamic S P400||$2,128||$1,064||$177|
|SVR P550 AWD||$2,344||$1,172||$195|
The F-Pace vs other performance SUVs: How does it rank?
The Jaguar F-Pace ranks 32nd out of 37 total vehicles in the 2023 small luxury SUV segment. The F-Pace costs an estimated $2,106 per year for insurance, while the segment median average cost is $1,960 annually, a difference of $146 per year.
When compared to the best-selling models in the small luxury SUV category, Jaguar F-Pace car insurance costs $598 more per year than the Acura RDX, $64 more than the Audi Q5, $26 less than the BMW X3, and $262 more than the Mercedes-Benz GLC300.
The chart below shows how insurance rates for a 2023 Jaguar F-Pace fare against other top-selling small luxury SUVs. Following the chart, a table is included with auto insurance rate comparisons for all 37 models in the small luxury SUV category.
|4||Lexus UX 250h||$1,694||-$412|
|6||Mercedes-Benz GLB 250||$1,762||-$344|
|7||Lexus NX 250||$1,786||-$320|
|8||Lexus NX 350h||$1,806||-$300|
|9||Lexus NX 350||$1,818||-$288|
|11||Lexus NX 450h||$1,826||-$280|
|13||Alfa Romeo Tonale||$1,842||-$264|
|15||Lexus RZ 450e||$1,848||-$258|
|18||Land Rover Evoque||$1,878||-$228|
|21||Mercedes-Benz GLA35 AMG||$1,964||-$142|
|23||Mercedes-Benz EQB 300||$2,008||-$98|
|25||Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG||$2,020||-$86|
|26||Alfa Romeo Stelvio||$2,028||-$78|
|28||Land Rover Range Rover Velar||$2,050||-$56|
|29||Mercedes-Benz EQB 350||$2,052||-$54|
|31||Land Rover Defender||$2,098||-$8|
|37||Aston Martin DBX||$3,514||$1,408|
What does insurance on a used F-Pace cost?
Comparing the average insurance cost for a 2017 F-Pace to a 2023 model results in a savings of around $330 per year.
The table below shows average insurance rates for the 2017 to 2023 Jaguar F-Pace models and for different driver age groups. Costs range from the least expensive value of $1,588 for a 60-year-old driver rated on a 2017 Jaguar F-Pace to the most expensive rate of $4,200 for a 20-year-old driving a 2023 Jaguar F-Pace.
|Model Year and Vehicle||Driver Age 20||Driver Age 40||Driver Age 60|
|2023 Jaguar F-Pace||$4,200||$2,106||$1,884|
|2022 Jaguar F-Pace||$4,504||$2,254||$2,014|
|2021 Jaguar F-Pace||$4,046||$2,024||$1,808|
|2020 Jaguar F-Pace||$3,990||$1,994||$1,784|
|2019 Jaguar F-Pace||$3,886||$1,940||$1,734|
|2018 Jaguar F-Pace||$3,720||$1,856||$1,662|
|2017 Jaguar F-Pace||$3,554||$1,776||$1,588|