- Range Rover Evoque Insurance costs around $1,828 per year, $914 for a 6-month policy, or $152 per month.
- The Evoque S trim level is the cheapest to insure at around $1,720 per year. The most expensive trim is the R-Dynamic P400 HST at $2,058 per year.
- The Land Rover Evoque is one of the cheaper small luxury SUVs to insure, costing $81 less per year on average as compared to other small luxury SUVs
- Insuring a used Evoque can reduce insurance cost by as much as $290 per year.
How much does Range Rover Evoque insurance cost?
Car insurance for a Range Rover Evoque costs an average of $1,828 per year for a full-coverage policy. Monthly insurance cost for the Evoque ranges from $143 to $172, depending on the trim level.
The compact luxury SUV average insurance cost is $1,909 per year, so drivers can expect to pay around $81 less per year to insure an Evoque when compared to the segment average.
For individual policy coverages, comprehensive coverage is around $480 a year, liability and medical coverage costs about $484, and the remaining collision coverage is approximately $864.
The chart below details average car insurance rates for a 2023 Land Rover Evoque using different combinations of risk and driver age.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$4,134||$345|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$3,624||$302|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$2,560||$213|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$2,422||$202|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$1,938||$162|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$1,828||$152|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$1,664||$139|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$1,632||$136|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$1,524||$127|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$1,520||$127|
In the chart above, Evoque insurance rates range from a discount rate for a 40-year-old driver of $1,520 to the high-risk average rate for a 30-year-old driver of $4,134 per year.
Not shown in the chart are rates for teenage drivers, which are the most expensive age group to insure. A 16-year-old male driver with a clean driving record would pay $6,384 a year on average, while a 16-year-old female would pay about $5,614. At age 17, males would pay around $6,004 and females $5,318.
What is the cheapest Evoque trim to insure?
With Range Rover Evoque insurance rates ranging from $1,720 to $2,058 annually, the most budget-friendly model to insure is the Evoque S. The next cheapest model to insure is the R-Dynamic S at $1,746 per year. Expect to pay at least $143 per month to insure a Evoque for full coverage.
The highest cost Evoque trim levels to insure are the R-Dynamic P400 HST at $2,058 and the SE at $1,794 per year. Those trim levels will cost an extra $338 and $74 per year, respectively, over the cheapest trim, the Evoque S.
The table below shows average car insurance rates for different policy terms for each 2023 Land Rover Evoque package and trim.
|Land Rover Evoque Trim Level||Annual Policy||Six-Month Policy||Per Month|
|R-Dynamic P400 HST||$2,058||$1,029||$172|
How does Evoque insurance compare to other SUVs?
When compared to other popular small luxury SUVs, car insurance for a Range Rover Evoque costs $30 more per year than the Mercedes-Benz GLC300, $248 less per year than the BMW X3, $356 more per year than the Acura RDX, and $162 less per year than the Audi Q5.
The Evoque ranks 18th out of 37 comparison vehicles in the small luxury SUV class. The Evoque costs an estimated $1,828 per year to insure for full coverage and the category average is $1,909 per year, a difference of $81 per year.
The table below shows how well average insurance cost for a Range Rover Evoque compares to all 37 models included in the 2023 compact luxury SUV class.
|4||Lexus UX 250h||$1,650||-$178|
|6||Mercedes-Benz GLB 250||$1,718||-$110|
|7||Lexus NX 250||$1,740||-$88|
|8||Lexus NX 350h||$1,760||-$68|
|9||Lexus NX 350||$1,770||-$58|
|11||Lexus NX 450h||$1,776||-$52|
|13||Alfa Romeo Tonale||$1,790||-$38|
|15||Lexus RZ 450e||$1,802||-$26|
|18||Land Rover Evoque||$1,828||--|
|21||Mercedes-Benz GLA35 AMG||$1,914||$86|
|23||Mercedes-Benz EQB 300||$1,954||$126|
|25||Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG||$1,968||$140|
|26||Alfa Romeo Stelvio||$1,978||$150|
|28||Land Rover Range Rover Velar||$1,996||$168|
|29||Mercedes-Benz EQB 350||$2,000||$172|
|31||Land Rover Defender||$2,044||$216|
|37||Aston Martin DBX||$3,424||$1,596|
Do used Evoques cost less to insure?
Older Evoque models definitely cost less to insure. For example, insuring a 2013 Evoque instead of a 2023 model could save as much as $290 per year on insurance costs.
The following table shows average estimated Evoque insurance policy costs for the 2011 to 2023 model years. The range of insurance rates goes from around $1,350 for a 2011 Land Rover Evoque to the most expensive cost of $1,828 for a 2023 Evoque.
|Model Year and Vehicle||Annual Rate||6-month Rate||Monthly Rate|
|2023 Land Rover Evoque||$1,828||$914||$152|
|2022 Land Rover Evoque||$1,746||$873||$146|
|2021 Land Rover Evoque||$1,738||$869||$145|
|2020 Land Rover Evoque||$1,712||$856||$143|
|2019 Land Rover Evoque||$1,664||$832||$139|
|2018 Land Rover Evoque||$1,628||$814||$136|
|2017 Land Rover Evoque||$1,552||$776||$129|
|2016 Land Rover Evoque||$1,580||$790||$132|
|2015 Land Rover Evoque||$1,580||$790||$132|
|2014 Land Rover Evoque||$1,434||$717||$120|
|2013 Land Rover Evoque||$1,538||$769||$128|
|2012 Land Rover Evoque||$1,507||$754||$126|
|2011 Land Rover Evoque||$1,477||$739||$123|
Additional Insurance Rates and Insights
Because there are so many variables that go into car insurance rate calculations, it’s impossible to show every possible rate scenario. Below are some additional rates for the Evoque, along with some tips on how to keep insurance rates down.
- Policyholder gender affects insurance cost. For a 2023 Land Rover Evoque, a 20-year-old man receives an average rate of $3,624 per year, while a 20-year-old female pays an average of $2,686, a difference of $938 per year in the women’s favor by a large margin. But by age 50, the cost for a male driver is $1,664 and female rates are $1,630, a difference of only $34.
- A good driving record pays dividends. To get the cheapest Evoque insurance rates, it makes sense to be a safe driver. As few as two minor blemishes on your driving record have the consequences of increasing Evoque insurance rates by at least $474 per year. Major misdemeanor violations such as a DWI could raise rates by an additional $1,662 or more.
- Teen drivers cost a lot to insure. Average rates for full coverage Evoque insurance costs $6,384 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $6,004 per year for a 17-year-old driver, and $5,624 per year for an 18-year-old driver.
- It’s expensive to buy high risk insurance. For a 20-year-old driver, having to buy a high-risk policy due to excessive accidents and/or violations can increase the cost by $2,790 or more per year.
- Raise your credit score for cheaper rates. Maintaining a credit score above 800 could earn you savings as high as $287 per year when compared to a rating of 670-739. Conversely, a credit score lower than 579 could cost as much as $333 more per year.
- Safe drivers have cheaper Evoque insurance. At-fault accidents increase insurance cost, potentially by an extra $842 per year for a 30-year-old driver and even as much as $534 per year for a 60-year-old driver.