- Range Rover Evoque Insurance costs around $1,612 per year, $806 for a 6-month policy, or $134 per month.
- The Evoque S trim level is the cheapest to insure at around $1,548 per year. The most expensive trim is the R-Dynamic P300 HST at $1,686 per year.
- The Land Rover Evoque is one of the cheaper small luxury SUVs to insure, costing $102 less per year on average as compared to other small luxury SUVs
- Insuring a used Evoque can reduce insurance cost by as much as $178 per year.
How much does Range Rover Evoque insurance cost?
Car insurance for a Range Rover Evoque costs an average of $1,612 per year for a full-coverage policy. Monthly insurance cost for the Evoque ranges from $129 to $141, depending on the trim level.
The compact luxury SUV average insurance cost is $1,714 per year, so drivers can expect to pay around $102 less per year to insure an Evoque when compared to the segment average.
For individual policy coverages, comprehensive coverage is around $422 a year, liability and medical coverage costs about $436, and the remaining collision coverage is approximately $754.
The chart below details average car insurance rates for a 2022 Land Rover Evoque using different combinations of risk and driver age.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$3,644||$304|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$3,194||$266|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$2,260||$188|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$2,132||$178|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$1,708||$142|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$1,612||$134|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$1,466||$122|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$1,440||$120|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$1,346||$112|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$1,340||$112|
In the chart above, Evoque insurance rates range from a discount rate for a 40-year-old driver of $1,340 to the high-risk average rate for a 30-year-old driver of $3,644 per year.
Not shown in the chart are rates for teenage drivers, which are the most expensive age group to insure. A 16-year-old male driver with a clean driving record would pay $5,634 a year on average, while a 16-year-old female would pay about $4,956. At age 17, males would pay around $5,298 and females $4,692.
What is the cheapest Evoque trim to insure?
With Range Rover Evoque insurance rates ranging from $1,548 to $1,686 annually, the most budget-friendly model to insure is the Evoque S. The next cheapest model to insure is the R-Dynamic P250 S at $1,572 per year. Expect to pay at least $129 per month to insure a Evoque for full coverage.
The highest cost Evoque trim levels to insure are the R-Dynamic P300 HST at $1,686 and the R-Dynamic P250 SE at $1,638 per year. Those trim levels will cost an extra $138 and $90 per year, respectively, over the cheapest trim, the Evoque S.
The table below shows average car insurance rates for different policy terms for each 2022 Land Rover Evoque package and trim.
|Land Rover Evoque Trim Level||Annual Policy||6-month Policy||Per Month|
|R-Dynamic P250 S||$1,572||$786||$131|
|R-Dynamic P250 SE||$1,638||$819||$137|
|R-Dynamic P300 HST||$1,686||$843||$141|
How does Evoque insurance compare to other SUVs?
When compared to other popular small luxury SUVs, car insurance for a Range Rover Evoque costs $6 less per year than the Mercedes-Benz GLC300, $256 less per year than the BMW X3, $304 more per year than the Acura RDX, and $156 less per year than the Audi Q5.
The Evoque ranks #12 out of 34 comparison vehicles in the small luxury SUV class. The Evoque costs an estimated $1,612 per year to insure for full coverage and the category average is $1,714 per year, a difference of $102 per year.
The table below shows how well average insurance cost for a Range Rover Evoque compares to all 34 models included in the 2022 compact luxury SUV class.
|4||Lexus NX 250||$1,516||-$96|
|6||Lexus NX 350h||$1,528||-$84|
|7||Lexus UX 250h||$1,530||-$82|
|8||Lexus NX 350||$1,554||-$58|
|9||Lexus UX 200||$1,558||-$54|
|10||Lexus NX 450h||$1,598||-$14|
|11||Mercedes-Benz GLB 250||$1,602||-$10|
|12||Land Rover Evoque||$1,612||--|
|20||Mercedes-Benz GLA35 AMG||$1,714||$102|
|23||Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG||$1,766||$154|
|26||Land Rover Defender||$1,798||$186|
|27||Land Rover Range Rover Velar||$1,806||$194|
|28||Alfa Romeo Stelvio||$1,844||$232|
|34||Aston Martin DBX||$2,772||$1,160|
Do used Evoques cost less to insure?
Older Evoque models definitely cost less to insure. For example, insuring a 2013 Evoque instead of a 2022 model could save as much as $178 per year on insurance costs.
The following table shows average estimated Evoque insurance policy costs for the 2011 to 2022 model years. The range of insurance rates goes from around $1,350 for a 2011 Land Rover Evoque to the most expensive cost of $1,612 for a 2022 Evoque.
|Model Year and Vehicle||Annual Rate||6-month Rate||Monthly Rate|
|2022 Land Rover Evoque||$1,612||$806||$134|
|2021 Land Rover Evoque||$1,598||$799||$133|
|2020 Land Rover Evoque||$1,564||$782||$130|
|2019 Land Rover Evoque||$1,542||$771||$129|
|2018 Land Rover Evoque||$1,508||$754||$126|
|2017 Land Rover Evoque||$1,456||$728||$121|
|2016 Land Rover Evoque||$1,468||$734||$122|
|2015 Land Rover Evoque||$1,498||$749||$125|
|2014 Land Rover Evoque||$1,346||$673||$112|
|2013 Land Rover Evoque||$1,434||$717||$120|
|2012 Land Rover Evoque||$1,405||$703||$117|
|2011 Land Rover Evoque||$1,377||$689||$115|
Additional Insurance Rates and Insights
Because there are so many variables that go into car insurance rate calculations, it’s impossible to show every possible rate scenario. Below are some additional rates for the Evoque, along with some tips on how to keep insurance rates down.
- Policyholder gender affects insurance cost. For a 2022 Land Rover Evoque, a 20-year-old man receives an average rate of $3,194 per year, while a 20-year-old female pays an average of $2,370, a difference of $824 per year in the women’s favor by a large margin. But by age 50, the cost for a male driver is $1,466 and female rates are $1,438, a difference of only $28.
- A good driving record pays dividends. To get the cheapest Evoque insurance rates, it makes sense to be a safe driver. As few as two minor blemishes on your driving record have the consequences of increasing Evoque insurance rates by at least $416 per year. Major misdemeanor violations such as a DWI could raise rates by an additional $1,462 or more.
- Teen drivers cost a lot to insure. Average rates for full coverage Evoque insurance costs $5,634 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $5,298 per year for a 17-year-old driver, and $4,960 per year for a 18-year-old driver.
- It’s expensive to buy high risk insurance. For a 20-year-old driver, having to buy a high-risk policy due to excessive accidents and/or violations can increase the cost by $2,460 or more per year.
- Raise your credit score for cheaper rates. Maintaining a credit score above 800 could earn you savings as high as $253 per year when compared to a rating of 670-739. Conversely, a credit score lower than 579 could cost as much as $293 more per year.
- Safe drivers have cheaper Evoque insurance. At-fault accidents increase insurance cost, potentially by an extra $740 per year for a 30-year-old driver and even as much as $472 per year for a 60-year-old driver.