- GV60 insurance costs an average of $1,958 per year, or around $163 per month for full coverage.
- The GV60 Advanced AWD trim level is the cheapest to insure at around $1,932 per year. The most expensive trim is the Performance AWD at $1,984 per year.
- Ranked 24th out of 37 vehicles in the 2023 small luxury SUV segment, average car insurance rates for the Genesis GV60 cost $49 more per year than the segment average.
How much does Genesis GV60 insurance cost?
Genesis GV60 insurance costs on average $1,958 annually for full coverage, or $163 on a monthly basis. Expect to pay about $49 more per year for Genesis GV60 insurance compared to the average rate for all small luxury SUVs, and $273 more per year than the $1,685 average for all vehicles.
The chart below shows average insurance cost on a GV60 using variations of risk profiles and driver ages.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$4,468||$372|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$3,912||$326|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$2,752||$229|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$2,614||$218|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$2,078||$173|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$1,958||$163|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$1,786||$149|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$1,754||$146|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$1,628||$136|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$1,626||$136|
The rate table below details the average annual and semi-annual policy costs, plus a monthly budget estimate, for each 2023 Genesis GV60 model trim level.
|Genesis GV60 Trim Level||Annual Policy||Six-Month Policy||Per Month|
How do Genesis GV60 insurance prices rank?
The Genesis GV60 ranks 24th out of 37 total comparison vehicles in the small luxury SUV segment for most affordable auto insurance rates. The GV60 costs an estimated $1,958 per year for full coverage insurance, while the class median rate is $1,909 per year, a difference of $49 more per year.
When compared to other popular small luxury SUVs, car insurance rates for a Genesis GV60 cost $160 more per year than the Mercedes-Benz GLC300, $118 less than the BMW X3, and $32 less than the Audi Q5.
The following chart shows how Genesis GV60 insurance rates compare to the most popular small luxury SUVs like the Volvo XC60, Mercedes-Benz GLB 250, and the Cadillac XT4. A rate table with more models is included following the chart showing insurance cost for the entire 37 vehicle small luxury SUV segment.
|4||Lexus UX 250h||$1,650||-$308|
|6||Mercedes-Benz GLB 250||$1,718||-$240|
|7||Lexus NX 250||$1,740||-$218|
|8||Lexus NX 350h||$1,760||-$198|
|9||Lexus NX 350||$1,770||-$188|
|11||Lexus NX 450h||$1,776||-$182|
|13||Alfa Romeo Tonale||$1,790||-$168|
|15||Lexus RZ 450e||$1,802||-$156|
|18||Land Rover Evoque||$1,828||-$130|
|21||Mercedes-Benz GLA35 AMG||$1,914||-$44|
|23||Mercedes-Benz EQB 300||$1,954||-$4|
|25||Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG||$1,968||$10|
|26||Alfa Romeo Stelvio||$1,978||$20|
|28||Land Rover Range Rover Velar||$1,996||$38|
|29||Mercedes-Benz EQB 350||$2,000||$42|
|31||Land Rover Defender||$2,044||$86|
|37||Aston Martin DBX||$3,424||$1,466|
Seven ways to save on GV60 insurance
Car insurance isn’t exactly cheap for the 2023 Genesis GV60, so here are six ways you can help make sure you are paying the cheapest rates for insurance.
- Earn a discount from your choice of occupation. Most auto insurance companies offer discounts for being employed in occupations like high school and elementary teachers, accountants, lawyers, members of the military, college professors, architects, and others. If your profession qualifies you for this discount, you may save between $59 and $178 on your annual insurance bill, subject to policy limits.
- GV60 insurance rates for teenagers are high. Average rates for full coverage GV60 insurance costs $6,876 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $6,482 per year for a 17-year-old driver, $6,076 per year for an 18-year-old driver, and $5,534 per year for a 19-year-old driver.
- Obey the law to get lower rates. If you want to get the lowest GV60 insurance rates, it pays to follow traffic laws. In fact, just a few traffic citations could possibly increase insurance policy rates by up to $514 per year.
- Good credit scores mean better rates. Drivers who have credit scores over 800 may save $307 per year over a credit score between 670-739. Conversely, a weaker credit score below 579 could cost as much as $356 more per year.
- Be a safe driver and save on insurance. Having frequent accidents may increase rates, potentially up to $916 per year for a 30-year-old driver and even $586 per year for a 60-year-old driver.
- Increase deductibles to save money. Raising your policy deductibles from $500 to $1,000 could save around $332 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $658 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Choosing a low deductible will increase insurance policy cost. Lowering deductibles from $500 to $250 could cost an additional $350 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $696 per year for a 20-year-old driver.