- Nissan Rogue Sport car insurance rates average $1,412 per year (about $118 per month) for full coverage, but vary considerably based on driver age.
- Ranked fourth out of 47 other models in the small SUV class, car insurance for a 2023 Nissan Rogue Sport costs $237 less per year than the average cost for the segment.
- With an insurance cost range of $110, the cheapest Rogue Sport trim level to insure is the S 2WD at around $1,358 per year, and the most expensive trim being the SL AWD at $1,468 annually.
How much does Nissan Rogue Sport insurance cost?
Ranked fourth out of 47 vehicles in the small SUV class, Nissan Rogue Sport insurance rates are approximately $1,412 annually for full coverage, or about $118 on a monthly basis.
With the average small SUV costing $1,649 a year to insure, the Nissan Rogue Sport could save around $237 or more every 12 months compared to similar vehicles.
The next chart details average insurance cost on a 2023 Rogue Sport using different policy limits and driver ages.
|Driver Risk Profile||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate|
|High Risk Driver Age 30||$3,206||$267|
|Safe Driver Age 20||$2,806||$234|
|At-fault Accidents Age 40||$1,996||$166|
|Low Deductibles Age 40||$1,814||$151|
|Safe Driver Age 30||$1,484||$124|
|Safe Driver Age 40||$1,412||$118|
|Safe Driver Age 50||$1,288||$107|
|Safe Driver Age 60||$1,266||$106|
|High Deductibles Age 40||$1,204||$100|
|Discount Rate Age 40||$1,176||$98|
The table below shows average insurance rates for a Nissan Rogue Sport for the 2020-2023 model years for five different age groups.
|Model Year and Vehicle||Driver Age 20||Driver Age 40||Driver Age 60|
|2023 Nissan Rogue Sport||$2,806||$1,412||$1,266|
|2022 Nissan Rogue Sport||$2,820||$1,418||$1,270|
|2021 Nissan Rogue Sport||$2,718||$1,380||$1,232|
|2020 Nissan Rogue Sport||$2,684||$1,362||$1,216|
The rate table below displays the estimated annual and 6-month policy costs, including a monthly budget estimate, for each Nissan Rogue Sport model package and trim level.
|Nissan Rogue Sport Trim Level||Annual Policy||Six-Month Policy||Per Month|
Supplementary Rogue Sport insurance rates and insights
Additional key data insights as they relate to Nissan Rogue Sport insurance cost include:
- Credit ratings can impact car insurance rates. Having an excellent credit rating above 800 may save $222 per year compared to a lower credit rating of 670-739. Conversely, a poor credit score could cost around $257 more per year.
- High-risk Nissan Rogue Sport car insurance is expensive. For a 20-year-old driver, having to buy a high-risk policy due to excessive accidents and/or violations increases the cost by $2,188 or more per year.
- Increasing deductibles makes car insurance cheaper. Boosting your physical damage deductibles from $500 to $1,000 could save around $208 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $404 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Low deductibles will increase rates. Lowering deductibles from $500 to $250 could cost an additional $218 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $426 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Fewer violations means cheaper insurance cost. If you want the most affordable price on Rogue Sport insurance rates, it pays to be a safe driver. Just a few minor traffic citations could increase insurance policy rates by as much as $372 per year. Major violations such as DWI and leaving the scene of an accident could raise rates by an additional $1,300 or more.
- Negligent drivers pay higher insurance rates. Having multiple accidents could cost you more, as much as $654 per year for a 30-year-old driver and even $460 per year for a 50-year-old driver.
- Research discounts to lower the cost. Discounts may be available if the insured drivers work in certain occupations, drive a vehicle with safety or anti-theft features, are claim-free, are accident-free, are homeowners, or many other discounts which could save the average driver as much as $236 per year on their insurance cost.
Is Nissan Rogue Sport insurance expensive?
The Nissan Rogue Sport ranks fourth out of 47 comparison vehicles in the small SUV category for most affordable car insurance cost. The Rogue Sport costs an average of $1,412 per year for a car insurance policy with full coverage and the segment median cost is $1,649 annually, a difference of $237 per year.
When rates are compared to other vehicles in the small SUV class, car insurance prices for a Nissan Rogue Sport cost $264 less per year than the Toyota RAV4, $122 less than the Honda CR-V, and $218 less than the Chevrolet Equinox.
The following chart shows how average Nissan Rogue Sport car insurance cost compares to the top 10 selling small SUVs in the United States like the Mazda CX-5, Ford Escape, and the Jeep Wrangler. An expanded table is also displayed following the chart breaking down car insurance rates for the entire small SUV class.
|4||Nissan Rogue Sport||$1,412||--|
|17||Ford Bronco Sport||$1,576||$164|
|21||Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross||$1,616||$204|
|23||Toyota Corolla Cross||$1,634||$222|
|34||Mini Cooper Clubman||$1,720||$308|
|39||Hyundai Ioniq 5||$1,814||$402|
|40||Mini Cooper Countryman||$1,860||$448|
|47||Ford Mustang Mach-E||$2,048||$636|