- Average Infiniti Q50 insurance cost is $2,224 per year, or $185 per month for full coverage.
- The cheapest Infiniti Q50 insurance can be found on the Luxe trim level costing an average of $2,092 per year. The most expensive trim is the Red Sport 400 AWD at $2,350 per year.
- When compared to other midsize luxury cars, the Infiniti Q50 is one of the more expensive midsize luxury cars to insure, costing $206 more per year on average.
- Infiniti Q50 insurance rates in a few larger cities include $2,258 in Nashville, TN, $2,020 in Austin, TX, and $2,418 in Wichita, KS.
How much does Infiniti Q50 insurance cost?
Insurance cost for an Infiniti Q50 averages $2,224 a year for a full coverage policy, which equates to around $185 a month.
Depending on the trim level being insured, monthly car insurance cost for an Infiniti Q50 ranges from $174 to $196, with the Luxe being cheapest and the Red Sport 400 AWD costing the most to insure.
When split out by coverage type, comprehensive (or other-than-collision) coverage is around $528 a year, collision coverage costs an estimated $1,030, and the remaining liability and medical (or PIP) coverage costs an estimated $666.
The following chart demonstrates how average Infiniti Q50 insurance rates rise and fall with changes in driver age and the chosen policy deductibles. Insurance rate averages vary from as low as $1,676 per year for a 60-year-old driver with high deductibles to the highest rate of $5,170 each year for a 20-year-old driver with low physical damage deductibles.
|Driver Age||Deductible||Annual Cost||Monthly Cost|
To give you a better idea of the immensity of the range of car insurance rates, keep in mind that a Q50 insurance policy with only liability coverage in the cheapest areas of Vermont or Wisconsin can cost as low as $227 a year for the right driver.
At the same time, a newly-licensed driver with a few tickets in some zip codes in Michigan, could cost as much as $17,268 a year for full coverage.
A few additional observations that could potentially save some money on your insurance bill include:
- Obey driving laws to save money. In order to have the best price on Q50 car insurance rates, it’s necessary to drive conservatively. Not surprisingly, just one or two minor traffic citations have the potential to increase Q50 insurance cost by up to $584 per year. Serious infractions such as DUI/DWI and felony use of a motor vehicle could raise rates by an additional $2,058 or more.
- Driver gender influences rates. For a 2022 Infiniti Q50, a 20-year-old male pays an average price of $4,438 per year, while a 20-year-old female driver pays an estimated $3,280, a difference of $1,158 per year in favor of the women by a long shot. But by age 50, male driver rates are $2,024 and the cost for a female driver is $1,986, a difference of only $38.
- The cost to insure teenage drivers is high. Average rates for full coverage Q50 insurance costs $7,962 per year for a 16-year-old driver, $7,456 per year for a 17-year-old driver, and $6,970 per year for a 18-year-old driver.
- As driver age goes up, rates trend downward. The difference in Q50 insurance rates between a 60-year-old driver ($1,990 per year) and a 20-year-old driver ($4,438 per year) is $2,448, or a savings of 55.2%.
- A good credit rating can save money. In states that have statutes allowing a policyholder’s credit score to be used for the purpose of coming up with an insurance rate, drivers who maintain a credit score over 800 may save $349 per year versus a rating of 670-739. Conversely, poor credit could cost as much as $405 more per year.
- Lower policy cost by raising deductibles. Raising deductibles from $500 to $1,000 could save around $352 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $694 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- Decreasing deductibles will cost more. Cutting your deductibles from $500 to $250 could cost an additional $370 per year for a 40-year-old driver and $732 per year for a 20-year-old driver.
- No accidents means better rates. Having at-fault accidents will cost you more, possibly by an extra $3,128 per year for a 20-year-old driver and as much as $678 per year for a 60-year-old driver.
What is the cheapest Infiniti Q50 car insurance?
With Infiniti Q50 insurance rates ranging from $2,092 to $2,350 per year, the cheapest model to insure is the Luxe. On the opposite end of the cost spectrum, the highest cost Q50 model to insure is the Red Sport 400 AWD trim level.
As with most other vehicles, the higher the sticker price, the more you pay for insurance. The rate table below displays the estimated annual and semi-annual policy costs, plus a monthly insurance rate, for each 2022 Infiniti Q50 model and trim level.
|Infiniti Q50 Trim Level||Annual Policy||6-month Policy||Per Month|
|Red Sport 400||$2,328||$1,164||$194|
|Red Sport 400 AWD||$2,350||$1,175||$196|
How do Q50 insurance rates compare?
When compared to other popular midsize luxury cars, Infiniti Q50 insurance costs $430 more per year than the Lexus ES 350, $334 more than the BMW 530i, $442 more than the Mercedes-Benz CLA250, and $224 more than the Audi A6.
The Infiniti Q50 ranks #30 out of 38 comparison vehicles in the midsize luxury car segment. The Q50 costs an average of $2,224 per year to insure for full coverage and the segment average rate is $2,018 annually, a difference of $206 per year.
The chart below shows how well Q50 insurance rates rank when compared to the other nine vehicles in the top 10 selling midsize luxury car list. We also included a more comprehensive table after the chart that illustrates average car insurance rates for all 38 models in the midsize luxury car class.
|2||Lexus RC 300||$1,690||-$534|
|3||Mercedes-Benz AMG CLA35||$1,732||-$492|
|7||Mercedes-Benz AMG CLA45||$1,770||-$454|
|9||Lexus ES 250||$1,784||-$440|
|10||Lexus IS 300||$1,786||-$438|
|11||Lexus ES 350||$1,794||-$430|
|15||Lexus ES 300h||$1,896||-$328|
|24||Lexus IS 500||$2,028||-$196|
|27||Audi RS 5||$2,166||-$58|
|28||Mercedes-Benz AMG C43||$2,186||-$38|
|31||Mercedes-Benz AMG C63||$2,254||$30|
|34||Tesla Model S||$2,434||$210|
|35||Lexus LC 500h||$2,464||$240|
How much does Infiniti Q50 insurance cost where I live?
Auto insurance cost for a Q50 spans a large price range, from lower rates like $1,590 a year in Charlotte, NC, or $1,492 in Virginia Beach, VA, to expensive rates such as $4,192 a year in New York City, NY, and $4,292 in Miami, FL.
The next chart illustrates average Infiniti Q50 insurance rates for the larger metro areas in America. In addition to the chart, a larger table is included that displays average prices in the 50 largest urban areas ranked from most to least expensive.